GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Love it!

Love the quAlity, its ingredients and easy swallow size. I have been consuming it for a while and my mood swing and any pms and premenopausal symptoms have diminished tremendously, almost gone completely. More stable emotion. I combine it with EPO too. Hope this review helps those needing some help in perimenopause symptoms. It really works!!.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very good quality ingredients. Easy to swallow. Tasteless. I've used it only for about a week and noticed that my sleep has improved. Need more time to notice other improvements.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very reliable brand. Small capsules, easy to swallow. I started with 3 tablets daily for a month, then gradually worked down to one a day. Very good in relieving symptoms of menopause. Need patience to see results. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Love love love . Works Great!!! Love the price! I am loving the anti inflammatory benefits from f the saffron! Not offered in another product I was using. You can never go wrong on the quality from this company. Bravo on a Awesome product!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like it its good I got it for pre menapause symptoms, started taking it recently, its good, i sleep better, less hot flashes, better mood

Posted on May 20, 2022
2,076

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I'm taking it for 3 weeks now. it does reduced my hotflashs. they are less frequent and less severe. so i will continue.

3e96fc63-1459-4573-b1c8-3a028031eada
5f0b6530-55f8-441e-9f57-458132814e82
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It relived my hot flushes any help me a lot

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I got these for my mom to help her ease the menopause pain. She likes it.