Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Bubble Bath, Lavender Chamomile, 12 fl oz (360 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Read a lot of reviews before choosing this brand, and so glad I found it. After a rough day (am caretaker for husband with dementia), treat myself to a long soak in the tub with a squirt of bubble bath. Heavenly! Leaves my skin feeling soft which is a real plus. Can't comment on the scent as a bout of COVID left me with the inability to smell subtle fragrances. Give it a try.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I was hoping the foam would be colorful but unfortunately it is normal. Except for this little disappointment, everything else was excellent, the foam has a pleasant scent, the foam is quality and durable, the kids were happy. The packaging is easy to use and I will definitely order this bath foam again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The foam from this gel is not too strong, I believe it might be because the product is more on the natural side. The smell is good. However I still would prefer something more bubbly.

65bf4f5f-0af5-423d-8505-68b72ee74321
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

We use this for our night time bed routine for our little one. Gentle on sensitive skin (perfect for adults and kids) and has a beautiful gentle lavender scent.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This is great for both adults and kids. The smell is lovely and super gentle if you have sensitive skin. Has a light bubble and the ingredients are nice and natural.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Love it! Great quality product! I like the package and size it's comfortable to use. Lavender scent didn't strong so I add a little bit more lavender oil while using it. It also doesn't dry skin, feels very nice, and relax after bathing.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality product nice size for the price makes a lot of bubbles and feels nice when i use it has a very nice smell will surly be buying it again

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The bubbles last longer than other products I’ve bought before. My son loves it and he stays in the tub forever when using this.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

My skin is very sensitives to anything harsh and so I love this bubble bath as it is super gentle and has a nice light scent. Nothing strong.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I’ve ordered this a few times now and I absolutely love it! I love the brand and the scent is literally my favorite thing ever.