GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love it. It is a good way for hormonal cleanse.I In addition I love the fact that there is 4000 IU of vitamin D3 already included in the formula and I don't need to take it in addition. I am taking it with liver cleansing herbal formula to eliminate bloating side effect.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Fabulous product, supports female issues, breast tissue, immune system and a host of other important health concerns. Highly recommend Pure Essence DIM-D, an excellent quality supplement that I am so glad to have found.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I'm very happy with this product. This is the first time taking DIM and I'm very glad I chose this high quality brand.

Posted on May 10, 2022

my favourite Dim-D so far. have been stocking up. love the quality, dosage, benefits and especially the quantity with the bigger bottle.

9b54b02a-df68-47bb-9921-6201986cffca
Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I am trying dim out for the first time for hormonal acne. This product contains calcium-d-glucarate in a small amount needed for detox. The common side effect of a headache only lasted a few days and was mild. This product also has minimal fillers. It is early days , so not a noticeable skin change as yet.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Helps with my PMS, premenstrual bleeding and breast tension. Great!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product for helping to balance hormones and assist the body in eliminating excess estrogen.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Bought the smaller package with the hope to see benefits. The brand promises support of estrogen metabolism. No additives which I'd rather skip.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love this brand, pure ingredients just i wish it be less expensive. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It has been just 3 weeks so i'm no so sure about the efficacy. I have a huge uterin fibroid and i still feel it. Still period pains, still abundant period, PMT bloat....but i'm gonna give it a long try, maybe 2 or 3 months more, just to be sure if this works or not.