GR

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Recommend product for intellect

This supply is for my 5 year old kid. We were recommended to try this by our neurologist for memory and focus. Today (review writing day) is about 25th day of using this supply and I can definitely see the difference of kid concentration level and memory work. Defiantly we working with memory in parallel (tasks and activities) . Hard to describe, but results seen more faster right now. Even I thinking to get this supply to myself for focus setup at work. Recommend!

bf7da235-4afe-47b4-b9df-48eb607a7844
94bd23ae-d59a-4a17-bd01-ef7adbf907b6
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Alpha Brain is good nootropic stack for beginners. It has really decent quality. Ingredients in this stack are highly potent, such as Bacopa Monniery, Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, L-Thyrosine. It also contains important Vitamin B, for your brain health. This supplement gives you boost of short-term memory, better mood, easy learning. On the other hand it contains some fillers, like Cat’s claw and Oat straw, with no scientific evidenced benefits. Capsules are medium size, convenient to swallow and tasteless. I advise you to try this nootropic stack if you are a student, have challenging work to do or just have an active lifestyle. I have experienced no side effects, you can take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon for even more energy and mind boost.

500ade7a-826b-4ae2-9b7a-8089b50b47e0
0806c8b0-43a0-4956-844d-476616a4c454
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I decided to get these to try after I realized I'm easily distracted during my work day. I work from home so it's easy to get sidetracked and forget important details. Even in my personal life I realized I was forgetting more and more. I didn't notice any difference on the first day I took the supplements. I take them with breakfast first thing in the morning. After a few days, I realized my focus was in overdrive. So much so, that time was flying by and my work days seemed shorter, but I was getting so much work done. I don't forget much now and my overall clarity is amazing! If you're thinking about trying these, give them a chance. They may not work for everyone but they're perfect for me!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I had post Corona fatigue Syndrom, no matter what I was doing I was always exhausted and sleepy, couldn't concentrate, had no motivation to do anything and zero Focus! So I researched what I could do to help myself and came across Nootropics, I ordered three different products from Wich one was Alpha Brain and was positively surprised that they all work Brilliant!! One hour after the first dose I was feeling like myself again, so thank you (excuse my spelling but English is not my first language)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great Quality, the size of both package and pills are good, easy to swallow and tastes nothing. I have used this product for several years now and I definitely feel the benefits in inflammation and reduction of wrinkles of the skin. The ingredients have shown to provide antiage according to my own research.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I work as a researcher, so one can see that my job requires so much focus and quality paper. I like the product. It made me very productive and insanely focused. It also helped me with word retention and flow state. I only get headaches and nausea, sometimes, as a side effect. But not severe. So it's fine as long as I am satisfied with my productivity.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Iherb is the best place to buy alpha brain. I have purchased bottles of this product on other well known online market places, only to receive fraudulent product. Buy from Iherb! Alpha brain is arguably the best and healthiest cognitive enhancer / nootropic on the market and has made a noticeably significant impact on my life. My anxiety is greatly irradiated, I’m more vocal, and I find myself comfortable in situations where I would normally be squirming like a worm with worry. My memory is better and so is my work ethic. A + !

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have been taking Alpha Brain for over a month now and I really impressed. I've tried other nutriobicsp90 but this one I can say I actually saw increase in memory and overall focus. I even started up my college again. So with my job as an IT Admin and college I am going to need all the focus and memory I can get.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love Alpha Brain. For me, Alpha Brain does exactly what the label states it will do. It is not like taking a powerful narcotic where the effects are blatant. I started taking it daily a few months ago. I don't notice any side effects when taking it (I just feet normal) but I notice that when typing an email, or talking to a customer, ect. the words I'm looking for come to me a lot easier. Now I take a dose in the evening if I know I have work to do at night when the kids go to bed. I'll put it to you like this, I got to work one morning and realized that I forgot to take my Alpha Brain. I drove home to get it because that sounded better to me than going through an entire work day without Alpha Brain. It is worth the price!