GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Excellent product.. makes a huge difference

Like the variety of ingredients and great quality as the product is made from food. The taste is kind of like herbal taste and a little huge. Im taking other suppliments too.. so when i take in the morning.. i couldnt tell the difference but i noticed whenever i take this before sleep my sleep has been so good.. when i wake up.. i feel like i had deep sleep and feel refreshed. Will be repurchasing this for sure.

841ed583-8cc9-414b-b1df-8e9507147b9b
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

First off, shipping and delivery was super fast. I received my order in a day or so! The thyroid supplements give you energy, making you feel alert, refreshed and focused. I really like the quality of the vegetarian ingredients. I definitely see an improvement in my thyroid health. I’d recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product is extraordinary! I am feeling so much better taking it and supporting my mixed thyroid. They seem to have done a really good job figuring out the right combination and amount of ingredients. The quality is excellent also. I recommend nourishing this product if you need to nourish your thyroid. It's worth the .

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is the best remedy for stress, thyroid issues and good sleep. I think it gives more power to memorise things better. The price is too high at the moment, that’s the only thing I don’t like.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Excellent product. Delivered really quickly and quality of the product and packaging was great. The ingredients of this of higher quality and I liked the taste as well as the composition of the ingredients which has lots of benefits.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This product is extraordinary! I am feeling so much better taking it and supporting my mixed thyroid. They seem to have done a really good job figuring out the right combination and amount of ingredients. The quality is excellent also. I recommend nourishing this product if you need to nourish your thyroid. It's worth the $$.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

These are high quality wholefood thyroid supplement. Great ingredients and really works for my hypothyroid condition.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I received my order before the date set by the seller. Thank you very much for this luxury service I highly recommend the product

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

I had been feeling fatigued and exhausted for months. This thyroid support has been helping me regain my energy day by day I have been talingbit for 2 weeks now and Im not napping in the day like i usually would.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

In September 2020 i had a test for TSH serum level as i was feeling tired, groggy, had hair loss and general brain fog. In UK normal levels are said to be 0.27-4.2 , my level was 4.29 which meant I had slight hypothyroidism. I refused to take hormones and decided to try fix it naturally. I bought this supplement and took it everyday, 1 capsule a day rather than 2 as advised. The reason being that i also take seamoss and bladerwrack which has iodine so I didn't want to overdose on it . Just recently, mid January 2021, had blood test repeated and TSH level dropped to 2.9 ( well within the norm). I started feeling much more energised after few weeks of taking the supplement. But on top of that i made sure I didnt eat much processed food and ate a lot of vegetables. Went from having a glass of wine almost every evening to drinking occasionally. I give a lot of credit to those pills but i know it is not the only factor that helped me. I do recommend highly, did what expected and all being natural.