GR

1,377

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,536

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

did not work for me but does not mean it does not work try and see by yourself beware with dhea, get a health coach specialized in it before self supplementing.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This really works! My husband feels more energetic and just better overall. His mood is brighter and he has his zest for life back. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Building up the adrenal gland DHEA is: Strengthening the immune system Slowing natural changes in the body that come with age Providing more energy Improving mood and memory

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have very low testosterone and this has helped me have more energy overall. I've also bought this for my father and male best friend and they have noticed good differences.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My Orthomolecular Doctor prescribes these for me, he regards them as essential for my health and wellbeing. In all honesty I cannot separate out these benefits from any other supplements or even food that I take, however I have known this doctor for a long time, he takes many blood samples to test, and I have come to trust him. I have also used Life Extension for a long time. I believe they are a non profit company, certainly they provide a lot of useful advice and back up, and generally I trust them although they may push the product a bit.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Life Extension products are in my daily intake and are reasonable priced.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Life Extension may be a little pricey but well worth the money!