GR

4.4
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
1,347

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is the first brush that I have found that is not too hard and scratchy on my skin and that I can use to do longer brushing with. It is sturdy, a practical size to handle easy and great quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Been using it every night before going to bed and my sensitive and dry skin feels more smooth and clean! Even brighter. Best purchase for my skin

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am an experienced dry brush user and this one might just be good for someone with very sensitive skin. The quality is good, I like to hold it in my hand but it doesn’t exfoliate as good as other brushes I have tried.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This body brush for dry massage is soft. Size is really good for holding in hand during the massage. I like the package, the quality of the brush. After using this brush my skin feels gentle.

Lwilson
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Bristles are very soft. I expected them to be similar to ones I previously used. These maybe be better for those who are younger or just trying dry brushing for the first time. I prefer something more exfoliating.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Nice packing

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great scent use quality size age packages benefit dry composition sensitive gentle feels

Posted on May 17, 2022

Such a great affordable dry brush, it is a nice soft and gentle feel but still strong enough to exfoliate the skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The use of it is easy and the size love it it doesnt feel too harsh on the skin and gives a gentle massage