GR

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Awesome 3 in 1 pack, Reliable and Easy to Use

I bought this to try 2 days before i missed my period and got a BFP using the early test! I tested 5 days later using another test kit just to be sure and yes I'm indeed pregnant. Thank you First Response for offering such an awesome pack!! This kit comes with rapid, early and digital test. It's pink colour too so its pretty to take photo with! :D Trust me it's a must get pregnancy test kit! Reliable, great packaging, good quality and easy to use!

ce70d61a-9af2-4334-96e2-09233c3e5e41
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

does what is mean to do. good results and very fast. price is cheaper than what is being sold in most pharmacies in my country .

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Easy to use and very accurate. I bought these because I saw the reviews and it is indeed perfect. The accuracy is what made me purchase this product. The package is nice too!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love these pregnancy tests because they come in 3 types and they are very easy to use. There is even a digital test which is very accurate. I was able to get a positive test 3 days before my missed period. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Accurate, and well priced for a three pack. This would be much more expensive at a local Wallgreens or CVS. Would buy again in the future.

Gingereen
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

Very accurate. The upper 2 in the photo are First response. As you can see in comparison with a simple strip test which isn't quite bright - 1st response is very sensitive and I believe it can detect pregnancy earlier than expected X day. The digital test is really cool! It displayed the results for 2 days

685692fa-f40a-4d1b-ba91-c0ac0c683c41
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

When I went to use the digital test I saw that the screen was blank. I tried to use it and nothing happened. I realized it was supposed to have a clock on the screen before using which should blink when it starts working. The instructions said if it's blank it means there's an error and not to use it. Money down the drain. 3 stars because the regular tests are fine.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I haven’t had a positive test yet so pretty sure it’s accurate there? 😅 It’s easy to use just like any other test. The three tests are also color coded so it can help prevent confusion on which one to use when