GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Ovulation tests = the more the merrier

I have an irregular period so packages with 5 or 10 (or 1???) are pretty useless. This one is easy to use, each test is minimal and practical, no overpackaging, true to its purpose. Results are pretty clear and comes out quickly as well.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Just perfect and accurate .. it helped me a lot in tracking my cycle. I hope this month to be mine

1d9448a6-b360-4723-8dff-3d8aff038775
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

As i have observed, its really hard to determine the high LH to a peak LH, as i am trying to have a gender pick, i just decided when to baby dance and now im hoping to have a baby boy 🙏🏻 I think you have to use this for few months to monitor your cycle and not like me that i just did it once. But still it helps me know that i actually ovulate early, amazing!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have irregular cycles and using BBT and this brand of OPKs has helped me figure out exactly when I’m ovulating each cycle. I’ve used another brand of OPKs once and I will never go back- these are very easy to use and results are simple to understand. Highly recommend whether your just tracking cycles or actively TTC!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Very easy to use with detailed descriptions and steps to follow. Great price compared to similar products.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I am using this test together with the app, and I’m very confident to use the result.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Easy to use package has 25 tests which is more than enough

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Best price for ovulation test strips. Package is good and easy to use.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!