GR

4.5
healthycoati
Posted on May 30, 2022
Below average

I am not talking about the quality, nor the composition, nor the effect itself, I am complaining about the "SIZE" and odd huge "SHAPE" of the tablets that are impossible to swallow safely ! I have tried to dissolve them in water - doesn't work, in hot water, doesn't dissolve, in warm water + 2 different types of enzymes + 24 hours ==> not even completely dissolved but manageable at least and at last ! How are our aging bodies supposed to process such tablets ? (that is, provided you manage to swallow them ???!! Dr Mercola is great, extremely knowledgeable, courageous and enormously helpful, but for all these tablets (same problem with his multivitamins and bone broth) he has got to make another "version" in regular smooth capsules ! Thank you Dr Mercola !

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality of product, and ingredients! Feel that it helps on joints.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

quality good ingredient good age good

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
73,842
Auto-translated from Russian

According to the composition of Dr. Mercola form and taste good vitamins . Acquired to restore health, the drug coped with its functions perfectly. I have known this wonderful shop for several years.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is correct to praise him a lot, but I did not feel the effect. I mean, I took about 30 pills, but I do not know frankly. Let me finish the box and then decide :) Overall, Dr. Mercola’s products are good. I heard that he can make an internal improvement while I am not attentive and make up for the deficiency if he benefited from my words please like

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Magnesium is an irreplaceable trace element. magnesium L-threonate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, making this supplement ideal for memory enhancement and cognitive support. In particular, magnesium plays an important role in the normal functioning of the nervous system and brain. I recommend

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Mercola has accustomed us to the best quality and product information, although it seems expensive, in other products you have to take 2 and 3 pills with Mercola only 1.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is good. I am in the process of using it. I will evaluate it after the end of the package. It has no taste

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It has always given me good repulses, I have verified it, in better nail conditions, hair growth and joint improvement.

8a0a237a-0676-4857-a18c-21defa130802