GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

don't know if I'm imagining things, but after taking this for about 3 days, my knees feel better - less creaky, actually fell more movement and dare I say, stronger.....

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have bought for my dad . He had bad knees . Since he had started taking it he getting much better and recovering very well. He is ver much satisfied.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I can't say if it actually has worked, after taking it for just a couple of weeks, but there are no negative side effects to mention; and vitamins/supplements often have a pretty unnoticeable effect on the outside, but do good things on the inside.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great quality natural ingredients without any unnecessary fillers, easy to digest and absorb, improving pain in joints and cartilage with tons of benefits, tasteless and safe sealed package.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

My mom was suffering for her knee pains. This helps her a lot!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

good 👍

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great

Posted on Mar 13, 2017

I've had pain in my knees due to the wearing down of my cartilage which was caused by extreme sports. I've tried many brands of glucosamine and time and again was disappointed by the results. But Flexable is different. Ever since taking it, I've been able to resume my exercise with no pain at all.