GR

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a good supplement and I can tell the difference when I take it which means it is doing its job. Good packaging that keeps each pill sealed. 100mg dose allows me to moderate how much I take. One of my favourite brands to use, they have great quality supplements.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Best type of selenium (selenomethionine) which is perfect for many different functions in the body, don't need special case to use and recommended to use it in rounds (use it 3 months and stop 3 months). This type of selenium (selenomethionine) has the ability to passivates Mercury in our body. Highly recommended by metal chelation doctors.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients high quality good for deficiency of selenium tast good frequency good

I take this for my Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. My doctor told me that studies in Europe are showing that selenium can slow the progression of the disease. I have to take 2 pills each, though, because I couldn’t find a 200mcg version. Thankfully the pills are relatively small. Love love love. It has reduced my fasting blood glucose by 30 points.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Selenium is important for health protection and for those who suffer from thyroid disorders. I bought this product for myself for health protection in covid time but somehow I found it difficult to digest. I was taking it after my meal and I had a strange feeling in my stomach after taking it. I gave it to my mother and she had a good experience as she needs to take selenium for her thyroid. I guess my stomach was a bit sensitive. The dosage of 100 mcg is okay to take and this product contains 180 tablets which is also convenient as the product will last for a few months. So the ratio of price and quality is good.

b0b7130e-39fe-43a7-81a6-5fc22033f594
c73c086d-51f9-449e-997b-0e959c3c7cec
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

For those with thyroid disorders… Tiny tablet, easy to swallow. I hope this can help with my Hashimoto.

fb890d1b-cd28-4764-8cb6-474fc973aa83
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I love this tiny tablet because it’s easy to swallow, easy to transport, and because it’s CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE by GFCO! This is great if you have Thyroid Eye Disease so you don’t need to eat Brazil nuts every day. NIH says it can help to decrease swelling around your eyes. (Not this tablet specifically; but selenium—which is found in Brazil nuts.)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good form of selenium, with good bioavailablity. Low dosage is always safer when it comes to selenium.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great form, no yeast (preferable to use no yeast form), easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love Country Life brand! Selenium I take on the daily basis, and dosage is perfect. Helps to keep my immune system in order