GR

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Chocolate serum🍫😋

Comparing the size and price, it's a gread deal. I guess the usage would last 2 months or 3 maximum, it doesn't come sealed, the texture is like jam; it's light when applying but doesn't move inside the jar so it's nice, the scent is somehow like chocolate or a tiramissu i don't know but it's delicious hahaha it's not a strong scent by the way and there's no scent of coffee. Also the expiration date is mentioned behind the jar as on photos. So it's mentioned that the serum is high nutrition that provides rich moisture and nutritions to skin, interesting. I'll comeback with updates once trying it (Please like for points🙏🏻)

ffe7396e-9ca6-486d-94ca-232ae3ae6856
20ee08de-7885-4eb3-a91b-eb6938d86f8d
9bac8479-aa68-4a66-8e37-751fbe16146d
370224f5-0d28-4fc5-b3b0-9a0acb1305e7
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Blithe's Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum is my new go to moisturizer. Although it is touted as a hybrid moisturizer / serum, I use it at night after my actives and before my oil. I then follow with an overnight mask (not every night). Even on the nights that I don't use the mask, I wake up with beautifully hydrated skin. Also, the texture is unusual, but that adds to the pampering / self-care experience. I will definitely re-purchase!

9688ef6a-1cb7-4bfd-b5fa-cbb6e07fb42a
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I wanted to order this product for long time but the full size it's little bit expensive. I'm glad I managed to order the travel size. It's really great and hydrating. It has a mousse texture but it feels great to the skin, absorbs quickly and leaving the skin deeply hydrating but not shiny. I have combination to dry skin during the winter and for me another moisturizer is needed but I'm sure that during the warmer months I can do just fine with this product. It has a beautiful and more natural rose scent, not overpowering at all.

b848c9f3-b5e0-48ff-bdb1-8cecf81fd2b3
d0a25db6-a7a1-45d4-b6f5-28ef666019c9
CynWatt
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This mini jar of mushroom-based serum is a MUST-TRY! Trial price is only 80 cents and it lasts for a couple of uses. This brownish cream is very light in consistency and yet very moisturising. Slightly thicker texture but not greasy at all. In fact it glides and absorbed onto skin like a dream. There is slight bergamot-y smell which is very nice and not overwhelming. I apply this all over my face, including my eye areas. When the weather is hot, this serum alone will suffice. When applied at night, i like to layer it with another moisturiser to prevent dryness due to sleeping with the air-con on. Everyone - just add this to your cart now!

dc00846a-df84-4887-bf75-5a54bc25a8c8
d88e2e9a-de68-4045-b3df-8dacc1f4c340
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It has a brownish colour, and the texture is like a light gel consistency. Felt good on dry skin. It soaks into the skin very fast and lives it very smooth and tight. Very moisturizing. It did not irritate in eyes or skin. A slight pleasant bergamot smell. Great serum!

a1df7ed5-a749-4e16-996b-418ceb4c5164
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like it very much. I like to buy a small size because I will always use fresh cream. if compared to the real size, small size are worth more. And most importantly, it's good to use for my dry skin my skin come back moisturized every time you use it. But unfortunately the product is sold out very often. And before the product is in stock, it takes a very long time to wait. So I need to stock up.

fc5a4c63-9e7c-4270-aab5-84f5bf75b937
c1b77b16-632b-4f4a-8617-fe676681403f
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is an interesting, Korean, multitasker serum that has the consistency of a spongy jelly. A small amount will easily spread over the entire face; as it is applied, it's consistency becomes much thinner and it performs like a liquid, as it absorbs quickly, without greasiness. Works well under make up. The small 10mL size jar should last long enough to consistently try this formula. It has a slight, but pleasant scent that dissipates with use. The skin feels plumped, moisturized, and soft after each application of this serum/moisturizer combo containing Tundra Chaga! A great addition to my skin care regimen!

6377b3a1-c6fc-4b36-a171-3be002a3bed3
022cb434-e7e3-4781-b100-220732d07c17
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This product is such a little gem. Took trial version, and I am so happy for having opportunity to try this product. Texture is bit puddingy strange, I take little bit, warm it between fingers and spread to face evenly. It sinks within seconds, and make skin so soft and nourished, and its great for layering. Since I got it, its mandatory part of my morning and evening routine. Recommendation for all to try at least sample, I believe this product will be my 2021. favourite.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I love this serum and will definitely buy the full-size product next time. The texture is certainly the weirdest of all the products I’ve tried so far. It's reminding me of the chocolate pudding :) Other than that is really nice serum, more on the nutrition side, so it might be too much for the oily skin type.