GR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love this supplement! I buy it for my mom who is 50 plus, and she says that it does wonders for her bladder and tummy!! I love the convenient one a day dosage, and there is no taste! (I also use Azo cranberry products) Azo is an industry leading company and I never have to worry about quality with their supplements.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I stopped waking up in the middle of the night just to pee. Now I can sleep comfortably and go to toilet less frequently even after taking 10 pills.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Nice product I really like it. I will buy it again. I believe it works. Safe package. Long expiry date. Good quality. I will use it.

I love how this capsule supports my healthy metabolism to improve my weight management. I'm also in love with a fact that it helps me have a good night's sleep, indeed perfection.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Support your bladder control in two ways: pumpkin seed extract and soy germ extracts , benefit for supports bladder health to help control the need to go to the bathroom and reduce occasional urgency. quality is top

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The weight management claim doesn't seem to be working for me. The bladder control claim appears to have helped in reducing the amount of times I have to go to the bathroom during the night. ( I've only been using the product for four weeks.)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great value as always , quality undoubtedly amazing and super result

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

No more urgency to get to toilet and less wake up at night. Love this product makes a huge difference.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I think this product is excellent And and is of great benifit to me

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Hope for the best and carry on as best I can? 👍🤔🤗🤗