GR

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Zum products are made from real sugar you taste on your lips. Rejuvenating skin cells, boosting the production of collagen, and gets youthful-looking skin to the surface. The fragrances rosemary and mint oils, accentuated with the walnut exfoliating facial scrub, are all an instant pick-me-up for the skin and your mind like aromatherapy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

If you want a bona fide scrub that really gets in there and you can feel the scrubbing particles go to work, this is for you. My skin can handle harsh scrubs, so it is great for me, but if you are sensitive, this will most likely be too much for you, unless you go really gently with it over your face. But can you feel smoother skin after use? Absolutely.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love most ZUM products, so thought I would try the face scrub. It's a bit more coarse than I anticipated, so one has to be careful to rub GENTLY when using or you will chafe your face. One can smell the mint and rosemary. I'm not sure that I like that combination of scents, but I'll try this weekly---I think anymore than that would be too rough on my face. I do like to exfoliate, but with this product, once a week will be enough.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The main ingredient in it's composition is sugar, so this is a very natural sugar scrub, gentle enough for sensitive skin. After using it your skin will feel very moisturized and you won't need to put cream after it. It has a big size so it will last a few months.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Very good scrub. Melts grime and dirt, keep pores clean and fresh. Love to use it in the morning once or twice a week. Smells freshening and natural

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This scrub obviously not for face , I use it for hand scrub , you better blend with cleaning milk would provide a ideal texture for scrubbing !

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love the texture, the smell and how my face feels after usage. I use this scrub once a week and really like it. It's the first time I ordered this one, but definitely will order again

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is such a fantastic scrub. You can really feel the sugar cleaning and the oils make your skin feel smooth after and not dry. Highly recommend!