Page 1 - Reviews - ZOI Research, Stress Support, 180 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

After having surgery late last year, I have not recovered well with, amongst other things, stress related symptoms, and I don’t care to take prescription medication if I can help it. After taking this product, I noticeably sleep better, and feel that it has also helped ease the agitation that I often experience.

c1b74ec9-1773-44f4-92e8-1c78d529204e
Posted on May 2, 2022

As a pharmacist I can tell that the ingredients are great for overall wellbeing and immune support but the recommended dose is way to high. Nothing bad will happen, just in most cases you'll pee the excess amount out so in my eyes it's a waste. I take 1 capsule per day or even 1 every 2 days when there's no flu season or high stress period for me. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The perfect combination for stress. Value for money really good. The ingredients selected for the product are really carefully selected and the amount is such that they do not actually have an effect. Quality is allways good with ZOI products. It is very nice to have products where you can have benefits. With this product you can notice improvents very fast.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great quality ingredients, it’s great for relaxation and a natural form to benefit those with insomnia. The package arrived in good shape. I would recommend this for improving anxiety and stress along with a healthy diet with supplements can improve with weight. Good for ages adults. Does not have an after taste of that is a concern.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought it because the ingredients convinced me to give a try, I bought it for my husband who just lives in stress (at work). Can't say he got calm or smth because he is always calm))) but I really hope I helped his body to cope with stress at least a little bit.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I bought a couple of these as I have been feeling stressed. I like these tablets with a lot of different things in them, I seem to get good results and wanted something with Ashwagandha in as for some reason I thought my Adrenal Tincture had it in but no. These are vegetarian too which was a bonus. I take 2 in the morning and they really help. I feel so much better, not jittery or stressed and much more balanced. Please like this comment if it helps you.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Absolutely love this, I’ve been taking it for 4 days, one pill did nothing to me but 2 was great. I’m emotionally hyper and this calms me down, it wasn’t really flat but.. calm. I don’t think it’s placebo effect.. also, I lost a bit of appetite, thats a bonus too as I tend to emotional eating.

Olya
Posted on May 18, 2022

I absolutely love it. Complex of B vitamins and the other ingredients do miracles. I tested it's calming effects both on myself and a teenager who hat to change cities and schools.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

We have been under a high level of stress based on a medical condition we are dealing with. After taking this stress support product I feel a difference. It makes me feel so much more stress free, making it easier to deal with the everyday pressures most of us experience. The quality seems to be very high. The benefits very good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This does give me energy, but per my labs, my B12 was too high so I can't take this..... my PCP said that my B12 wasn't that high and this was good for me....I do feel more energy without being hyper, calm energy...will continue to take.