GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Love the Peach Mango!

Peach mango is my favorite flavor. I use about a half tube per bottle of water. It’s extra strong. I have really cut back on coffee and find that I get the caffeine I need from zip fizz. Contains lots of B vitamins, other vitamins and minerals and no hidden chemicals or ingredients . A friend had told me about zip fizz and I have been a fan ever since. Typically the package also has one tube of a different flavor so a great way to try new flavors. The quality of the product is excellent, I’ve never had a problem. And Iherb is very easy to work with.

080e9667-18a9-4ec9-9f41-8f6d721b74d6
3333b622-6176-438e-946b-ec6efa585601
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Zip Fizz keeps me wired for night shifts .it's awesome .love the black cherry ..Fizz up friends it's better than coffee without the crash .Rip the zip you.ll love it

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Easy to use, tastes great! perfect little containers . I got back from a workout in which I was completely knackered and had this with my cranberry juice and I felt so much better. I am fasting this week so it was most definitely noticeable. I will def buy again.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Price is very reasonable compared to other stores. Fast shipping. It was shipped locally in GTA and fast. Will visit iHerb again if need anything else in the future.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Zipfizz is an exceptional product the peach mango flavour is the absolute best would highly recommend it, the ingredients and quality of this product is exceptional. I highly recommend using Zipfizz before and during a workout.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love all zipfizz. It works well to boost my energy. This flavour specifically (peach mango) is a little bland yo me, but still the energy is awesome.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor. It’s has a very peachy taste with just the right amount of sweetness and tang.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I made this purchase online from Canada. It is impossible to find in this country. This stuff is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good product, decently priced. Fast shipping is a huge positive .Great and easy way to get vitamins, taste is not bad compared to similar products. Packaging makes it easy to carry around and store. Recommended for people who want to boost their vitamin B intake with some caffeine for energy.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this flavor and no aftertaste! Highly recommend