Page 1 - Reviews - Zint, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is so far the best taste of raw cacao among those I've tried. It feels from the first sip that this organic cacao from Peru is indeed 100% non-alkalized, as taste is rich, complex & slightly bitter. Non-alkalized means natural comparing to alkalized which is chemically processed to reduce acidity & boldness of natural cacao. I'm a fan of true cacao taste, that's why I prefer non alkalized one. Moreover, non-alkali is healthier than alkali: the latter can have as few as half the phytonutrients in comparison with non-alkali, which means you have to drink twice as much of alkali to get dose of phytonutrients as from alkalized cacao! I value this product as a good natural source of iron & potassium as well. What I find interesting about cacao, is its amazing powerful antioxidant properties due to flavonoids, which help to reduce inflammation throughout body. If this review was informative & helpful, please click 👍! Thanks❤️ & enjoy your own great experience with this product!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I always look for organic cacao powder to add into my protein drink - it mix well with my protein drink. Besides, this cacao powder is very cost effective and the quality is good. It’s sugar free and the ingredients are pure, suitable for keto diet and health concern people!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The warmest and the most comforting! A cozy cup of the healthy (Non-dairy) hot chocolate in this cold, snowy weather❄️🥶 Who need that right now! 🍫☕️ Raw cacao is full of health benefits being exceptionally rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. So you can enjoy the taste of chocolate without the guilt!⁠ All you need is a few cups of unsweetened almond milk @earthsown (or whichever type of milk you prefer), a dash of maple syrup @costcofindscanada and raw cacao powder @zintnutrition . Add a sprinkle of cinnamon @ladrogheria1880 and cacao nibs @zintnutrition for some extra warmth 🥰

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I contacted Zint before buying this product because I had concerns about cadmium levels, they emailed me back and said that it was tested and found to be lower that the prop65 California levels, even tho, I'm still taking caution and using it just occasionally, great cacao powder by the way !

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great cacao powder, I use it to blend my own plant-based proteinmix since the one affordable for me and tasty chocolate version I used to get in my country was discontinued unfortunately. The only affordable ones for me are by a brand that only offers plain rice and pea proteins and so I just mix a fair amount of this to it with a bit of pure stevia powder and I have my own. This cacao is economic b/c of its size, makes it less expensive than the one I otherwise would have to get, though this one, zo the Zint, is less easy for me to get b/c of the restrictions in weight and amount combined with other things I need whenever I order on iHerb. Would love to order again though!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Wow, this is something! Few things I love about it: The taste - it has that true cacao bitterness, more expressed than neutral. A high quality organic product, which is essential for me as I offer it also to my children. Easy to upgrade my everyday food with powerful antioxidants, fiber and minerals. Affordable price. Will be back for more! :)

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality cocoa powder. I add this to everything. Dissolves well in warm water. Tastes really chocolaty and if you use too much will be bitter. I use this to make my own choc soy milk, add to shakes, cooking curry etc. Big pack that will last a long time. Pure ingredient.

Posted on May 20, 2022

The quality is great. Ingredients also, pure. Raw cacao is known for superfood. Package is really great. Benefits are huge, big antioxidant. I mix it in every chocolate sweets. It is good for health. I really love this product, I will buy it again. Dont know what else I can say.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Chocolate powder is often confused for cocoa powder, but thankfully we're here to clear all of that up for you! Chocolate powder is originally from cocoa and is processed with other ingredients; in contrary, Cocoa powder is deemed as the more pure and natural form of chocolate, with no other ingredients added. Cacao is the raw, unprocessed version of cocoa. Both can benefit your health, but it's best to stick to either the raw version, cacao, or a chocolate product that has a high chocolate liquor content. Raw cacao can take some getting used to. It tastes a little different than cocoa products and can be slightly bitter.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The product arrived quickly. The packaging was faultless, and the cacao was in great condition - seems to be good quality. I love adding this to my kids' smoothies, or to some yogurt and fruit, for a boost of nutrition - it's such an easy superfood to incorporate into our daily diet. Delicious and beneficial. Would definitely order again!