Page 1 - Reviews - Zint, Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The packaging is nice and the quality is great. You can definitely smell the strong aroma of cocoa once you open the package! The nibs look so raw and nice as you can see in my photos. I usually eat it with my overnight oatmeal. They do add a nice touch to the meal and more importantly, I won’t feel as guilty as adding other sugar added chocolates! :) So if you’re a chocoholic, just buy and try it. I would purchase it again and recommend to friends. For improvement, I think it can lower its price a little bit haha if you agree with it or like my comment, please give me a LIKE! ☺️

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I am addicted to chocolate, and these Cacau nibs just satisfy my cravings. They are low in carbohydrates, but high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They fit perfectly in my ketogenic lifestyle/diet. I enjoy mixing them with Greek Yoghurt and frozen berries, and also in cooking inside my favourite muffins. They taste great, package is resealable, and all in all, quality is suberb. Surely recommend to every chocoholic :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I use raw cacao nibs as an alternative to caffeine when needing a stimulant. Doesn't feel nearly as rough on the system and, let's be honest, it has that chocolate feel-good effect... Be aware that raw chocolate is bitter, a flavor I happen to love, but is not for everyone. I essentially use it as medicine. This Zint brand of cacao nibs is of very good quality in my experience. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for raw cacao nibs, or to those who want to get off the caffeine treadmill.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

very large and reasonably priced bag of cocoa nibs that I find to be of good quality. Cocoa nibs can be a bit bitter on their own, but I love adding them to cookie dough, as a topping to brownies and so on for a chocolaty flavor and crunch but without the extra sugar and dairy of regular chocolate chips.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love the taste of chocolate, and cacao is considered a superfood. I've had health problems and decided to cut chocolate out of my diet and replace it with this. No regrets! The benefits of cacao outweigh those of chocolate anyway, so I'm getting highest quality food that still tastes good. Some people are basically addicted to sugar, so they find this bitter, but to me it's definitely one of the sweeter cacao nibs out there. I like to mix them into my yogurt or just eat a spoonful every now and then. I've purchased this several times, and plan on buying more!

Posted on May 25, 2022

This 32 oz bag is huge so will last a long time. I always put cacao nibs in my homemade protein bars as a great substitute for chocolate chips. They are much more bitter than most chocolate, but have a great crunchy texture. I also sometimes enjoy sprinking them on a spoon full of peanut butter. All in all they make a great, healthy snack.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great quality ingredients organic chocolate its so good if ur following a diet i use it in my cookie or mix it with milk cuz it taste kinda rough flavored its good the health cuz its an antioxidant and i saw improvements in my body using this it has a lot of benefits

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Easily add to your diet, especially in breakfasts or snacks with greek yogurt. It tastes great and it's such a healthy option. Delivery was fast...thanks IHerb for making great products easily accessible. Great quality product at a price that is manageable. I like that it's a superfood and has so many benefits.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Once you get the hang of it, the taste is pretty good. Second brand of cacao nibs i tried and im quite happy with this one. Tastes a bit more sour than the previous one i tried but not in a bad or spoiled way. Just different source of cacao. Overall great product and i will continue to snack on cacao nibs!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Taste-wise, not so different from unsweetened cocoa. The texture is what I like the most, similar to the crunch of roasted almonds. I do snack on them plain and I also put some in my oatmeal or yogurt and used them in a cookie dough and really liked them that way.