Page 1 - Reviews - Zint, Maca, Organic Gelatinized Powder, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Zint, Maca, Organic Gelatinized Powder is an adaptogenic plant that helps balance the body's hormones. I have it for breakfast with granola and yogurt, it gives me energy for the day's tasks. It is gelatinized, that is, pre-cooked to remove the starch. Good cost-benefit. Excellent product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A lot of people think they don't like maca just because they never tried a good quality maca. This one is of great quality and great taste. Also, a lot of people think they have problems to digest maca but they don't know that also a 'gelatinized' type, like this one, exists, which is much easier to digest, especially if you don't intend to cook or bake with it but you intend of using it as is. So, this gelatinized maca is great and it has also the potential of having a convenient price. So, I recommend it without any hesitation, buy this one.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We use this product every day to boost energy. The quality is very good and it comes in a resealable pouch for handy storage. Because of its taste, Maca can be a bit hard to swallow mixed with water, and my daughter actually sprinkles it on her cereal in the morning.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I was motivated to purchase some gelatinised Maca because raw maca seemed to be upsetting my breastfed toddler and causing lots of soft messy poos. Since changing to the gelatinised form toddler is much better. I also didn't seem to need an "adjustment" period with this one, whereas the raw one knocked me around for a few weeks before my digestion settled down. Tastes fine, Maca's not the best tasting stuff but it's tolerable for the great effect it has on my energy, skin colour, hormone balance and general ability to fight off sickness. Really helps me with the effects of sleep deprivation.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The smell and taste of this definitely takes some getting used to! I can see that it's quality Maca having read the ingredients, and was really excited to try it! Unfortunately, I can't stand over quarter of a teaspoon of this in my coffee. It's just a bit too bitter and I have to add extra sugar to compensate. The packaging is great though - you can seal the top together and store it away. I feel that Maca is great for balancing female hormones - taking it alongside fenugreek. If this has given you some insight as a newbie trying maca, please give my review a like! :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

In short - this powder smells good, has a very earthy taste, mixes very well in either warm / cold water. Quality is good and easy on my stomach. Do give a thumbs ups is this information is useful to you, thank you.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This adaptogenic root is a perfect benefit to my energy, fiber and daily nutritional goals. It's is made of quality ingredients and the package size is easy to pack on the go.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Zint, Maca, Organic Gelatinized Powder is a great product, I take it for breakfast with granola and yogurt, it gives me energy for the day. The flavor is similar to that of chestnut. It is an adaptogenic plant, which helps balance hormones.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This gelatinized maca won't make my stomach hurt. I started to use it 3g daily and put it in my smoothies. Has improved my energy levels and am really looking forward to long-term benefits!