Page 1 - Reviews - Zicam, Cold Remedy, RapidMelts, Citrus, 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These helped me get through colds and even Covid. The zinc is a special ingredient that helps fight viruses, and this tablet actually outperforms the zinc supplements that I take. I get relief from cold symptoms in noticeably shorter time, and I like the taste as a variation from cherry.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Zicam has helped my whole family to recover faster from cold I found Zicam on a trip to US tested it and found it really effective. GREAT!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I highly recommend this product. I’ve been using it for years and love it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

These are great! I keep them in my purse and anytime I feel a sore throat coming on or if I have been exposed to someone with a cold I just pop one in my mourh and I have not been sick once!

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

i suppose this should be a good product as per other feedback, so i will wait to try it also. thank you for this nice product

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Best medicine for colds, I highly recommend trying it

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Best for reducing cold symptoms

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

The Best remedy for the common cold, great product. Love Zicam products. Try them.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

A must have for instant relief. I have to say i just love iherb and the price is always perfect!

Posted on Jun 13, 2021