Page 1 - Reviews - Zesty Paws, 8-in-1 Bites for Dogs, Multifunctional, All Ages, Peanut Butter, 90 Soft Chews, 12.7 oz (360 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My dog dislike the taste. I must mix it together with the food to give to my dog to eat. I will not stop giving my dog just because my dog dislike the taste. My dog requires a better health in order to live longer and a healthier life. I trust the quality of this brand and that the ingredients which the company used to make this product will take care of my dog well being.

a36918eb-b9be-4db6-a18f-0e5f7be87715
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

One of our rescue dogs came with issues including a lot of itching, and horrible flatulence. I found Zesty Paws online and started out with a different type, specific to skin/itching, and it worked so well that I decided to change to the 8-in-1 and it has resolved BOTH problems! I've been using Zesty Paws for both dogs for several years now - this product for about a year - and it has done the job. (Our other dog, however, doesn't seem to like the flavors so much and sometimes has to be bribed to take it. It's probably him, though, and not the product.) But I certainly noticed a big improvement in the problems after using it! I wish it came in a bigger package, I don't like having to dispose of all the little orange jars...but the product itself has been of great benefit to our dogs!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I was looking around for supplements for my dog and came across this zesty paws which covers so many health aspects. I decided to buy to let my dog try and I am glad to say my dog likes it.

f279f88e-e21e-447e-94f6-90d82ae5d03d
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like Zesty Paws which we first learned from our Vet. I used to get the 5-in-1 until I tried this on our furry babies. I actually only give this to them every other day since they are just 2 years old (in dog years). Since they jump everywhere, I like that this covers added protection for their bones, cartillages. Good quality, and ingredients.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It’s like soft cookie. My dog loves it as a treat. Sometimes I break in into powder (very easy to break👍🏻) and mix it with her food since she’s not good at finishing her meal and this treat really helps her to finish her meal. Bit pricey but worth it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love this!! Great multivitamin for doggos, my dog is super picky so she doesn’t really like the taste but I trick her into eating it lol, she mans grade one luxating patella in her right hind leg so her vet advised us to start her on something with glucosamine, and this has been working a treat!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is the best vitamin I have ever bought for my Kimi and Kenny . They are both seniors and now on home made food which can sometimes lack all the vitamins they need. After using these only a month, my dogs have more energy, my dog want to play again and again, and their eyes seem much brighter and clear. They absolutely love it too much ! I will continue to use this product! I am very pleased with the product. My Kimi and Kenny likes it, she is very picky so I'm glad.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022