GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
So amaZZZing!

My almost 4 year old gets so hyper at bedtime. He loves to jump on the bed. Tonight we used the Zarbee’s Bedtime Spray for the first time. He spent almost 20 minutes rolling around happily and smelling the blanket that I sprayed about an hour prior. Each time he would bounce around on it, a little scent would be released from the blanket. I was surprised the smell lasted, I thought it would disappear pretty fast. The blend seems to be high quality as it definitely calmed him and encouraged him to keep his head down. It took him about half hour to sleep with a little screen time and milk but it was not a fussy bedtime routine tonight. I would say try it! Like the other reviewer said, the bottle is tiny but it seems like it will last a while. *Please like if my review was helpful for you :)

998796ce-2bba-405a-af13-67f9e2c94edd
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I've made this lavender bedtime spray part of our bedtime use routine. I love the calm, relaxing scent. It's fresh and airy. The quality is highly recommended

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It soothes my baby and she can easily fall asleep. I like to use it for my older ones as well telling them its a monster spray. A spray that can keep monsters away so they can have a peaceful sleep. It became part of their nighttime routine now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Started 3 days ago and kids are sleeping really well. The adult like the scent as well! Luckily I bought 2 as they are quite small.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It was not that useful. The quality is ok. Did not help to sleep much. Though the lavender smell is good. I would not buy it again. Not that satisfied with the result.

61487f90-8485-4cc9-a890-28fbb9f229f6
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We use it most days and I don’t really see the difference although looking at the ingredients it seems its a good quality product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I bought it for myself to soothe myself after giving birth so the spray doesn't affect the child. It smells good but doesn't make me sleepy

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I was first sceptic to this but gave a try and it really calms my active baby girl and she falls asleep much faster.