GR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have a rare autoimmune disease and am always battling chronic pain throughout my bones and certain joints. My inflammation markers are always high. I've been taking inflame-X for over a month now and I've noticed a vast improvement on my daily pain level. I'm able to wake up with less stiffness and I'm not overly fatigued after working out. My joints visibly look less swollen too. I look forward to seeing how much more improvement I get over the next couple of months on this supplement.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

It seems to have all of the right ingredients to keep inflammation at a minimum, I had surgery for a bone spur on my heel behind my Achilles and have been taking this before and after surgery. Hard to measure but it can’t hurt - and my doctor was amazed at how well I have recovered.

Posted on May 7, 2022

If you have inflammation in your knees and back, particularly after long hikes, as I do (old age) then you may find these very beneficial. I found such improvement with this fantastic blend of ingredients not easily found. Yucca which has been recommended is in this formula. It took several trials before I became convinced but I just bought another bottle when I saw it at 20% off. Worth it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a great product for many kinds of chronic inflammatory conditions. The spectrum of ingredients is quite special and you won't find this combination in any other supplement. It's helping us for relief of arthritic joints, synovial inflammation and skin conditions. It is fine quality -- not a bulky tablet but rather an easy capsule to swallow.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great product. I have noticed that it helps reduce intestinal inflammation a lot but I have only noticed a minor change in my joints. If you have intestinal inflammation I would definitely recommend using this.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Good Customer Service and Delivery I have to say that I am taking 2 capsules a day with food and my leg swelling is slowly going down Stiffness is still present as these capsules interfere with my other medicines I am hoping to feel better soon Highly recommended Inflamme X

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Noticed a significant reduction in inflammation in a toe joint after using this product. Unlike other anti-inflammatories I have no upset to my digestive system. The capsules is easy to take.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I have been taking this for the last 3 weeks and feel an improvement in my pain. Will continue and see if it bring down the inflammation in my joint.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I know inflammation, dealing with chronic inflammation over 30 years. I’ve tried numerous OTC & pharmaceutical NSAIDS & Corticosteroids plus countless natural combinations, strengths & brands of natural anti inflammatory products. I’ve seen some slightly reduce my inflammation over time but this Inflame-X, I received it 8/14/21, today is 8/16/21 & I realized that since my first dose on Saturday until today (Monday) I haven’t needed my other prescription pain meds, I actually had 1.3 days of doses that I didn’t use/need for the first time in years. Actually have been put on dbl high dose pain meds- back & forth. This combination is awesome. I AM A VERY SERIOUS RESEARCHER ON EVERY SUPPLEMENT (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, special nutrients for regeneration & healing) since many pharmaceuticals block &/or deplete these from the body, creating devastating effects. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND INFLAME-X for everyone to get & keep on hand whether you have chronic inflammation, general arthritis, inflammation of any system, organ or simple strains, sprains, after workouts. The ingredients in Inflame-X are all very healthy & difficult to get in your diet, especially if food is GMO.