GR

Posted on May 11, 2022
Trying this combo for hair regrowth

I chose Zahler for its comprehensive composition, whole food ingredients and “clean” filler. I take 1 cap together with 3 other for complementary support (Silica 500 was purchased before I got Zahler so it’s optional). Started end Apr 2022, too early to tell but I do feel improved general well being (less lethargic and could get out of bed easier in the morning) after ~3 weeks.

71559922-4a77-49bb-a950-4c5a2f050196
Posted on May 10, 2022

I did a ton of research and this one came out on top for the quality ingredients and most importantly in 'chelated and coenzyme forms'. I've only just begun taking them so I will edit my review in a month. I love the size, they are easy to swallow.

c8563add-60bf-436d-9045-fe52b0c3b3ad
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I don’t know how I feel about this product. Now I’m using it for two months and a half, I take it on a daily basis. I can see Improvement in my skin, but not that much, and honestly I think my skin gets better cause I used suitable skincare. I saw Improvement on hair length though. The size of the bills is perfect, and the taste is not bad at all. Overall, I think it’s good product.

f8be4160-3d05-475c-a11a-884bc53d8705
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

They are super easy to take! After several months of using hair vitamins, I am finally at a stage where I can say I have long, smooth, healthy hair. The key is to take hair vitamins consistantly to see results. With these, I love the ingridient list and composition. Great product!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I returned to non-gummy type of vitamins finally. I had problems eating more than recommended amount when the taste of the gummy was too good... Not good, I know... So, returned to the good old style and it serves well! (so far)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I take this along with my Woman’s daily supplement and can tell a huge difference in my skin already.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good multivitamin, decent range of ingredients and it's vegan :-)

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am taking daily and I like it

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great multivitamin for hair skin and nails

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

great vitamins with good ingredients