GR

2,900
1,001
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,757

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best vegan candy I every tasted!!! I like how it tastes good and at the same time healthy!!!! You can get it for your kids it’s much healthier than the ones in the stores, to be honest I buy it for myself because it tastes so good!!!! And I really like the package and how it is packed in small bags, because if it was all in a big bag I will lose control and finish it all in a day!!!

a477b8ec-94a9-404e-9425-4eef1f054d49
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I buy these for myself because I am celiac but my kids swear they taste better than the "regular" gummy bears and prefer them over others. I also love that there is portion control by having them in packs, and it makes it easy to have one in your bag or car for when someone has low-blood sugar grouchiness, for hiking, for a pick me up snack, etc.

meltoh
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Love the quality from yum earth! Ingredients are awesome too - sugar is generally not great for out health but in moderation it’s ok - in addition, these ones are organic, so it even better! The taste is never a disappointment- clear, clean and true to the descriptions! Great size pack, especially when it’s on sale! Bought a whole bunch as I wanted them for my little nephews - healthier and better quality special treats. And a much better quality addition into my Christmas gifts over the festive period!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Yummy gummy bears in the perfect serving size. I like to give these to my kids as a treat when they ask for a special treat. It's a good tasting candy, but I love that it is a reasonable size for little ones. They feel they got candy and you know they had just the right amount.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have yet to buy a YumEarth candy that I didn't like or my kids didn't like. We really love to eat all of YumEarth candies. The gummy bears are no exception. They are very tasty, but have ingredients that you can feel good about, natural and no refined sugar. The quality of YumEarth is good and I feel good about buying their candy as an organic alternative for my family.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

My grandchildren from 3 up to 9 years like this product very much. This gummy bears are the only bought sweats that their parents allow to give them every day. the components of the product are natural and of a good quality. we use it for years and did not notice any allergy.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

so funny I tried them initially, even though I bought them for my kids.. the ingredients are clean, as far as candy goes, they taste delicious and you get ten packages(I bought it when it was on sale) my kids are going to love these for easy snack size in their school lunches. I feel great knowing the ingredients are ultra Clean and high quality! and no nuts so they are school safe

Posted on Oct 10, 2022