GR

Based on 1,896 Ratings
1,403
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Huge Stress Reliever!

Love this! I popped 2 capsules immediately upon receiving and was dancing & twirling while baking in the kitchen. Was surprised at how ‘stress-free’ I was the whole day where I would usually be kinda worked up with all I have to do, complete & achieve within a day. This has been a game changer! I used to take a different brand (sensoril) but thought I should try a better formula, so Youtheory’s KSM-66 is the clear winner for me! Definitely more potent judging from the easy breezy feeling of lightness and flow about the day I feel since taking it. The capsules are standard size & the efficacy is amazing. Price is good for one month’s supply. Highly recommend you to try this! Give me a like if you find this helpful in your decision. 😊

63903dfa-9a3b-4dba-835c-e96c153ee20e
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’ve tried Ashwagandha powder before and really wasn’t a fan of the taste but these were great and easy to swallow with no after taste. I take them to help me relax before bed and get better quality sleep and they work for me. They also don’t give me weird dreams which I find some sleep sups do. I’m a big fan.

1d02d91a-49e3-475f-95ca-e6193898a68f
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,754

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Tje quality is excellent as it have. As it is KSM-66 registered. Always look for KSM-66 registered if buying Ashwagandha as it means thag it has the best ingredients THE ROOT. The size of the capsules are normal and it has no weird smell. I've been having some stress issues and i started with 1 pill a day and increased it to two gradually. You will feel more calm and in control of your mood. Ordering my second bottle

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love the effects of ashwaghanda for stress relief/management but most supplements are under doses at 150mg or less and don’t make much of a difference for me. These are high quality and the KSM-6 is a great addition, I’ve noticed an improvement in mood and stress response

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been availing of this product several times already as it has proven to help alleviate and control stress, improves mood, it helps with the quality of my sleep and I have also received benefits on improving my memory and focus. Drink it with a full glass of water.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ingredientI love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

10/10 recommend this if you struggle with falling asleep and staying asleep. Prior to taking this supplement, I struggled with getting quality sleep due to anxiety, stress, and having racing thoughts throughout the night. I’d wake up at least 3 times every the night. Melatonin doesn’t do a thing for me and I wanted to avoid taking prescription meds, if possible. I bought this supplement as a last resort and I’m so glad I did! Since the first night I began taking it, I’ve been able to sleep throughout the entire night and for the first time in 7 months, I feel rested when I wake up. My overall mood and productivity have improved. The capsules are easy to swallow and don’t have a bad taste or smell. Definitely buying this again!