GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

For those who like lemon flavor, you’ll love this tea! It’s tart but also has a sweetness from the tulsi. I drink this through the afternoon to keep me energized as tulsi has adaptogenic benefits :)

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love to add this to a green tea, moringa, or rooibus for added flavor . It has all organic ingredients and herbs for the immune sysytem. You will like this tea.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love Yogi teas.. this one is nice too but not my favourite. The lemon is wayyy to strong for my liking but I can't blame yogi as it clearly says it's a lemon tea:) It's packed with vitamin C and is caffeine free. I use one tea bag for 2 cups of tea. It's a good healthy tea option though. My favourite thing about yogi tea is the messages on the tea bag (not to forget they make good tea at a good price with no harmful ingredients.)

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The lemon flavor is refreshing and makes a nice combination with herbs, a little change from other immune teas. The quality is great as always for Yogi Teas.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Very impressed with the flavor of this tea. I will be ordering double next time. Gave a sample to my best friend and she also loved the fresh flavor. Have a new customer in the near future.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love it for a winter's day drink. Brew in teapot for a big serving and pour out for a couple cups. Relaxing, refreshing. Nice anytime of the day.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm a huge fan of Yogi tea and enjoy their caffeine free options. I usually use one tea bag to make 2 cups of tea. Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I will drink this but it's not my favourite. Yogi tea has many other better ones. The lemon is a bit too much for my liking. I am only drinking it because it's supposed to be good for you.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I really loved it. Excellent quality, a real moment of peace and pleasure !