GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Soothing to the face giving you a fresh and cool feeling… and I love the smell of watermelon. Moisturizing your face lightly… those who to have a light product to their face this is definitely for you and me

36d2b920-b1ca-4c53-9b05-80dd55a8c31a
Posted on May 14, 2022

Even though this is a gel, it still leaves a smooth finish without feeling sticky. I have combination skin and for the humid spring and summer I think this will be my go-to moisturizer because it keeps my skin from feeling dry and also from becoming too shiny throughout the day. I’m also obsessed with the fragrance.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was looking for a new gelee/hydro type light moisturizer and I am SO glad I gave this a try. Yes To can be hit or miss for me, but this is definitely a hit. The texture is great. I feels really light and refreshing but it's not so light that it disappears when it asborbs. It works well enough to use alone (I usually added a second cream moisturizer to the product that I was replacing). I could do without the artificial watermelon smell but you get used to it. I can see myself buying this again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Using the cleanser from this range too and loving both. The scent reminds me of warm summer days on the beach even when it's cold outside. Love it!

f0924246-e7f7-4619-b0aa-c58d2aead5da
Posted on May 8, 2022

Nice moisturizer, i use it as "one for all" type of thing. Like the package, good quality product. the scent feels a bit artificial, but it is not too strong so i don't mind. Benefit of frequent use is moderate, i find it is good in the summer season, when i don't need super intensive moisturizer. i like the texture and consistency.overall a good product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I am buying and using this cream non stop. My husband likes it, I like it, even my teenager son uses it sometimes. It moistures the skin, has a nice flavor and is easy to use.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I like it a lot! Smells so fresh and absorbing quickly. Face in the morning is soft and moisturized.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Wow! Smells amazing and my skin feels very soft after applying it! It moisturizes my oily skin enough so I don't look oily

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very light-weight moisturizer; good for under makeup. More for normal skin types.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like heavy creams