GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Very Nice

I've often read for many years how cucumbers are soothing to the eyes and how they reduce swelling and give a good tone to skin around the eyes. When this went on sale I decided to try it and it's very nice. I like to mix creams so I added it to some other creams I'd been using. I think it's very smoothing and healing to the whole area around the eyes and will most likely buy it again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

very smooth and easy to spread, feels light and good on the skin. doesn't cause any irritation in the eyes, i liked it a lot! great scent, fresh and nice. i use it twice a day.

cf7397cf-e250-460c-b59e-89103bde1859
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the convenient small size package with the little pump. The texture of the product is creamy and it moisturizes well. My eyelids tend to be sensitive and itchy during blooming seasons, and this product seems to calm the skin. I don't like the scent as much as the Yes to Avocados eye cream, but it is not offensive. My eyes have been watering a little, but I don't know if that is due to the cream or just my seasonal allergies.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I ve buying this series for years. The smell is sooo delicate and the texture melts on skin. The only thing that i would improve is packaging. Feels a bit cheap. But hey, for this price its a great cream!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love this gel, so soothing and refreshing, diminishes fine lines around my eyes and does not irritate the skin.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This eye cream is so good. I love using it in the morning as I feel it brightens and de puffs my under eyes

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Sooo good, after two weeks of using it I met my friend she said: where is your dark circles!! 🥳

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Love this product! Great for moisturizing under eyes, hiding dark circles.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My daughter likes it. Good basic care for young skin. Smells like fresh cucumbers but not too intensely. Absorbing fast.