GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Great value & easy to apply

I like the consistency of this product, it goes on nice and smooth and is easy to distribute around the delicate eye area. I use my ring fingers to apply. Appreciate the little pump bottle so I can get out exactly the amount that I need for around both eyes. Very mild smell, I can't smell it at all really.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I was not expecting much of this eye cream but boy was I wrong! It is sooooo good. I love how hydrating it is and I already can feel the darkness going away since it’s so moisturizing with the avocado and all of that. I don’t have extreme dark circles but it has certainly help lighten the area

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I used this for over 2 months and I’m changing my opinion on it. First I thought it was kind of meh, but after using this daily, it doesn’t irritate my under eye area and gives the perfect amount of moisture to it. Plus I love the container, it is easy to take out as much as the product you want without a mess.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Eye cream is a must have … don’t use face cream for under eye area that’s not a correct way …this cream is amazing…size is good

6d47f700-02c6-41d9-94b2-f1534cd568e8
19c07fbd-88ae-4044-bf09-b9ab9cd2fbd7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I found this product to be as advertised. It does a great job around my eye area. I wake up refreshed with smooth looking eye area.

There’s no scent, can be used around the eye area, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for eye area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great product! I got this when my other eye cream was out of stock. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to bad reactions, and this eye cream has been wonderful. It’s moisturizing and does not sting or feel sticky.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Nice and light and fragrance free. It's in a pump bottle which measures out just the right amount. Very fine quality, not greasy at all. I really like it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I keep buying this over & over again. I use it all over my face

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use this because I like the skin nourishing ingredients listed, but I would like it to be more moisturizing. It does not feel soft after applying and I usually have to follow up with another moisturizer.