Page 1 - Reviews - Yadah, Be My Lip Lacquer, 04 Vintage Rose, 0.14 oz (4 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Feel like any other lip tints. Love the color. With all lip tints i only use a few dots and it enough pigment for me. If you put this directly on your lips it can feel very dry, so I always make sure to use it lip balm or vaseline.

77b49358-d9bd-4c9b-b4c0-559e2d70c9e5
999976a4-8df8-4c40-a45b-8fbeb757f3b9
ac4cf893-e65c-4cd1-bb7d-cb9744742aa6
Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Love the 04 Vintage Rose shade. It's so refreshing. Can't understand the bad reviews. The smell is light, almost nonexistent (which is always a big plus). Staying power is very good. Of course, it's will not survive a heavy meal, but even after that, you'll have a nice tint on your lips. I just hope it will not be discontinued, please!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

love the colour and the texture on the lips. Lasts all day.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

the color is great. easy application. inevitably drying after a few hours just like all the other matte lip lacquer but this one does not falls off after eating and drinking.easy to remove with normal makeup remover

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

If you are sensitive to fragrances stay clear from this. Strong chemical scent. Also settles into your lip wrinkles, so exfoliating your lips is a must before use. Would personally not recommend.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it's a beautiful color ^_^ love it.

Posted on May 24, 2021

The color is quite strong and I didn't realize it when I purchased this. I didn't like the texture either and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it. I tried using it twice but ended up taking it off because the color felt to strong / dark. I couldn't use it and it didn't suit my needs.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

I am a grown woman and should have known better. The scent of this product was so off-putting straight out of the box, I almost could not put it on. It applied sloppily, no matter how careful and light my touch. After the tissue-off, the stain that remained was almost pleasing. Of course, remaining color very matte and needed a glossy top coat, with something non-toxic tasting. Such poor quality, would not even pawn off on my young daughter for dress up. Perhaps we'll use lip lacquer on Halloween. A pity, as rose color itself is as described. God bless you. Be well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

really good

Posted on May 26, 2020

This shade amazing nude mixed with little pink, I think this color suits everyone. Worth the price, The only thing that I don’t like is the smell of the lipstick