Page 1 - Reviews - Wildly Organic, Fermented Cacao Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
GR

Diamint
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

When I feel like something sweet, I make cocoa with coconut milk sweetened with stevia. For me it is the most delicious drink, and after drinking it, I don't feel guilty for cheating…. This cocoa is delicious and dissolves perfectly in hot water. You can tell by its taste that it is fermented… for connoisseurs. This cocoa is excellent, I recommend it to everyone. I wish you all health!

4c039b33-f181-48f5-ad41-a9192cc18b90
baee6c7d-7457-4276-8e06-9a60b8a50d9e
Posted on May 1, 2022

Tastes great and so chocolaty. Perfect for baking or making chocolate bars or even drinking. Definitely recommended, clearly high quality product and I love that it’s fair trade also. The packaging is nice it seals easily and well. I will definitely be buying again. UPDATE ————- Only recently I’ve seen this warning on the back of the package as shown in the photo. I’m not from the states but I know some states have strict labeling but o still don’t know why a product with one ingredient would be labeled for cancer and reproductive issues

21a013bf-fb89-42c6-adbb-3a93ad392fa2
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Cacao powder is great as a source of magnesium. This product's quality is very good and we are pleased to use it. Sprinkle on hot cereals or yogurt, yum! To make a healthy chocolate spread, take a level teaspoon of cacao powder and a teaspoon of honey and add it to some techina and you have a great snack for the kids.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The best of the best! The taste is unbelievable! Top quality. I choose this powder because unlike many other brands this have no/negligable amount of heavy metals (cadmium, lead). You can contact them and ask for the certification, they do not hide the information. I love this powder! I am celiac, no reaction to this product.

iherb0921
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Quality of Wildly Organic Brand is excellent. Nature Way brands are made in US (GMP certified). The dose is good amount of fermented cacao powder. The size is good for many months. Tastes amazing and benefits liver, lung health, brain health, for inflammation, and immune system. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Really delicious! I have started putting about a half to one teaspoon in my morning coffee for a more more polyphenols and vitamins, and now I like it so much that I am doing it because it tastes good! I like that it is apparently higher in nutrients than regular old cocoa powder.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The quality of this cacao powder is to amazinggg! Not only does it taste great, but the benefits of this powder include adding antioxidants to your diet and improving your overall health through would ingredient of cacao, except fermented. This package really provides the greatest superfood in a yummy form, and it mixes very easily into anything you need, maybe a mocha cappuccino or some brownies, you definitely need this cacao powder for you next baking day :)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This has a deeper richer and slighly more bitter flavor than cocoa powder. I add this with my morning coffee and it is so delicious. I haven't yet tried it in baked goods but I'm sure that it would work just as well if not better than cocoa powder

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Nutritionists now affirm the benefits of Chocolate, but not the Sugar that usually comes with it. Chocolate is a good source of Antioxidants and Calcium and is Probiotic. So much the better if it's Organic quality. I use it to increase the nutritional value of my Dark Chocolate (low sugar) desserts by adding a small amount.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My favourite raw cacao powder! Darker than most raw cacao powders and it has a richer taste, less acidic (athough it's not alkalized/dutched).