GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Excellent quality and flavor!

Wow! I love this Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder. Through my own research, it is my understanding that mycelium contains more beneficial polysaccharides than the fruiting body, so that is why I gave this a try. It's a great price for a lot of powder and is Certified Organic and US Grown. I put it in my bulletproof coffee every morning and it has definitely been a positive addition to my life. I think it's kind of like taking vitamin D supplements.. I feel happier and sharper. It's hard to describe, but it is now deeply embedded into my morning ritual and now I never forget it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This ingredient is a GAME CHANGER!! I have been using a tiny scoop in my daily coffee and smoothies and have noticed a positive change in my anxiety and relief of my cloudy mind. I feel like it is helping me with the serious brain fog that I have experienced lately and allowed me to focus on what really matters: my family and health! I find it really easy to use, the taste is totally palatable and this sized package has a lot of servings- so much more than just a tiny pill! I have been recommending this high quality superfood to all of my friends and family, as it has benefited me tremendously with such increased energy and mental sharpness.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent product. Although it is not cheap, it gets the job done. The flavour of the lion's mane is not strong. It is a great addition to drinks or soup. Dried lion's mane have a stronger flavour than this power from my experience. It is also a better bang for your buck when you purchase it from a normal Asian grocery store. However, this is a good quick option to add it to your diet.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Organic is a must for mushrooms as they absorb all the toxins they are exposed to like sponges. The growing conditions are really important so I really like that they're grown in the us and not say China. Lion's mane is really promising in terms of its effect on neurons. I've been taking about a gram every morning in tea.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This is so delicious and easy to use! I mix it in with baked goods (it’s especially good in bread dough), and it gives a subtle, rich, umami flavor. It’s also good in soups, stews, etc. I honestly didn’t notice a big impact on memory function, mood, energy, or anything like that while taking this product, but I don’t have any obvious symptoms I’m trying to clear up, so… I trust that it’s a natural product giving natural support, and love that it happens to taste delicious and be easy to use. It is a relatively small amount (the size of the package was disappointing! But a good product overall.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Love it!! Amazing quality and I can already feel a difference in my brain fog in the morning when I mix it in my oatmeal

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I take this high quality Lions Main when I need a quick focus fix than capsules provide me. These give me energy and is my go to superfood of choice.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Ive heard great things about this product but was worried about what it would taste like- I shouldn't have. I have it in my smoothie everyday & it tastes great. I recommend this to anyone (who isn't allergic to mushrooms) 🤗

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Checks all the boxes what you want to see ! We have this for our cat, but we will also use it; we read so many great things about lion's mane helpful to help mental state and neurological health.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing. It comes with high standards in manufacturing. I found myself in the good health because the benefits of consuming this regularly.