GR

4.5
TheRedWanderer
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
FAVOURITE

This is one of my favourite superfood & product on Iherb! I love how wilderness poets packs their products in paper bags which is way way better than majority of those plastic containers out there for health reasons and plastic typically leaks bps / BPA into your supplements. Secondly, I have tried almost all the powder version of acai here on Iherb and I can tell you this one blends the easiest and is the smoothest among all the other. The pricing is competitive as well which I don't mind as I just order a few packets every month. I love acai berries for their neutral taste and their anthocyanins contents which helps with improving our eyes as well as helping us rid free radicals from body. I never go a day without it, typically I stir 2 heaped teaspoon into my water. Health is wealth everyone! Remember to give my review a thumbs up. Cheers to great health and energy to rock your day! Have a marvelous life ahead!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great product, with unique benefits for the whole body, very strong antioxidant. It is a little difficult to dissolve in water, but for better results I mix it first with a little lukewarm water and then add yogurt or kefir, or add it to my smoothie. For me personally, for better digestibility, it is good to take it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The very first time I buy this kind of powder. Since it is a kind of berry (?), I expected it to be super sour but it isn’t and it is as others say it is almost tasteless. I mix it with plain yogurt, frozen raspberries and sprinkles of granola. Great stuff! But just 1 thing I’m curious about is the texture…wanna know is it normal that the powder is little damped inside the package?

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can tell it's great quality product and it sat in my pantry for a while and no clumping occurred. However a bag really doesn't last through more than a few uses which makes this kinda pricey - I've since found frozen acai fruit puree at my local supermarket and found it a more economic alternative.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Taste is not sour nor sweet. Not so appetizing compared to other berries. Suddenly realized too much sugar or sweet fruits like banana should have been added to commercial acai bowl. I am learning to appreciate this natural taste.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Amazing quality product for its price. The packaging was well-suited and undamaged, my sisters enjoy it alot and praise its great taste. A good product to support overall health.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have not tried this Acai powder yet, it looks like a high quality product to me. I bought it because I want to add it to smoothies or maybe to an oatmeal because it's a super food and it's nutritious.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Overall great product but I was disappointed with the size of the package. Also no instructions on how to make the acai bowl on the packaging but I have to access the website to find instructions. Taste great though!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I found many people try Acai bowl recently which is Antioxidants, can Improve our Cholesterol Level and Could Boost Brain Function. I usually mix it with chia seed, Greek yogurt, berries and my favourite granola, which is very healthy and yummy. I will try to mix Acai powder