Page 1 - Reviews - Wilderness Poets LLC, Kale Powder, 8 oz (226.8 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Ive been sensitive to alot of dif supplements this one no issue, good bang for buck from shopping around, good quality. Have ordered this twice so far.

06fa3b1b-090f-4efc-8528-d81c6f2fba39
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great & deep sleep after consuming, you can feel the powerful healing effects after a day or two. An excellent source of plant proteins and phytonutrients, with an affordable price. This is what you need for your next checkout!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Best Kale Powder I have so far!! I like the grass green color and make my drink taste delicious and healthy— good for your liver

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

First time trying Wilderness Poets brand and it’s Kale powder. I like the earthy green taste and mild natural veggie sweetness it has. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The powder is very fine and easy to dissolve in cold water. A green vegetable taste. I usually add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 400ml water. Sometimes add some honey to add some flavor. Drink it every morning when I woke up.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I’m not a big fan of kale salad and gets hard to eat enough of salad to get the benefits of kale and it’s much easy way to add in smoothies and enjoy the benefits.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

It is hard to find fresh kale where I live, so I bought this one as an alternative and I am very happy with it!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I would love to include more kale in my diet and this is a good way to do it. Even in powder I find it a bit difficult to digest

Posted on May 14, 2021

this organic kale powder ,without harmful chemicals,insects,soil, is convenient and safe. Take care ,not to over eat each day ,as this type of cruciferous vegetables,reduce the intake of iodine, required for making thyroid hormone. This may result in the formation of thyroid tumor,even cancer. See advice to take some seaweed to get some iodine . Noted that seaweeds amount should be limited,as too much iodine can be harmful.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this one is really good, taste sweet and good quality