Page 1 - Reviews - Wilderness Poets LLC, Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Powder, 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I mainly ordered this because I love to get creative with colours. It works perfectly! It gives a very fruity taste to the foods too. Can highly recommend it to anyone who likes a pink twist in the morning. I have had it in oatmeal and also mixed it into my peanut butter on bagels. Next I'll try it in smoothies! 💗

0abefabe-12cc-42b0-90a2-345e7468059f
a8da7659-0373-41d8-90f9-7bcbe448c7bf
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this dragon fruit powder. The taste is great, sweet. I ususally mix it mosly in fruit salad and sometimes in smoothies. It doe color everything in a beautiful bright magenta color. I have never used it as food colouring, but I believe it would do a great job. The taste is great. I have eaten also the fresh dragon fruit, but it was nowhere near as sweet as this powder. I live in Europe, where the dragon fruit is imported, but it does not grow here. Considering the price of the fresh dragon fruit in my area, the price of this powder is quite similar. However, the quality of the powder is superior to those fresh fruits from my experience. Also, as fresh fruit I rarely find the red dragon fruit, the white dragon fruit is the usually available in stores. There is an option for a bigger package, that I have recently noticed, which is more price convenient than this smaller one. If you just want to try it out, I recommend the 99g package.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Really like this to add to smoothies, it adds a subtle tutti-frutti kind of flavor and a really nice pink shade. Nice on it's own with just banana or combined with any other fruit or nut milk/milk. Can't go wrong in what you add it to and nice that it has antioxidants and health benefits. Would repurchase.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This is a delicious and healthy addition to my daily smoothie. Anthony Willliam, the Medical Medium, says dragonfruit (pitaya) "is a rejuvenator for your liver, bringing cells back to life. It helps your liver produce cells faster so regeneration of the liver can occur. It’s a fountain of youth fruit for the liver that slows down and stops liver aging by caring for its deep, inner core." This product by Wilderness Mountain is fresh, intensely colourful and delicious and comes in an excellent waterproof package. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great quality and price. I use it to make cold drinks during the summer to improve the taste; iced tea, lemonade, smoothies... The color of the dragon fruit is so pretty when mixed with light coloured ingredients. I've also used it for no-bake desserts and they have all turned out great!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Magenta Dragon Fruit is particularly high in antioxidants. Unfortunately, I live in Western Canada where this variety of Dragon Fruit is not readily available, so I was quite grateful to have discovered it on the iHerb Website. The powder is easy to use and has a very nice flavour. I plan to order the large size package next time. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This power is a great addition to my oatmeal, smoothies or yogurt. It makes my food look fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to everyone 👍🏽

fa79be88-d127-4adf-afa1-1654aa58f931
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It's my second time buying this even though I did not want to repurchase. I don't feel a strong dragon-fruit scent and the pack is quite big. My last pack I opened and used once and did not use it again until I threw it away after passing the date. Bought it again to make "unicorn ice cream" for my children because the pigment is quite strong and it's natural.

Posted on May 28, 2022

MM recommends smoothies to save the liver as well as pudding. The color is intense, strong. The composition of the product is exactly what we needed. No GMO, gluten free. The only complaint is on the packaging of the product, it should be a little bigger, to make the content more loose.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is a one ingredients superfood, that I would have liked in a larger container. The good news is that a little does go a long way, I would recommend in smoothies and baking as the color is a great alternative to artificial colors, I use dragonfruit in my red velvet recipes for the health benefits and the amazing color.