GR
4.8

4.8
nadsjoaquin
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
A little pinkish but can still work on yellow undertone

Elf - sand Wet n Wild - medium tan LA girl - beige After 10mins of application on my arm, the most suited shade for my Asian (morena) yellowish tone is the Elf one. Although it’s still pinkish, it blends well on my skin. The next one is Wet n Wild, and LA girl would be the most pigmented and pinkish of the three. Will update this review once I wear these makeup. Note: Wet n Wild leaked during the transit.

3f017c45-ae56-4f1b-b76a-2019069017bf
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Love the Scent use quality was very good and size age package benefit composition coverage was good color texture was good and doesn’t have concern

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Good quality product for a cheaper price! Love that it is very pigmented and doesn't have a strong smell. Packaging is quite good too. Will consider to buy again from this brand!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Natural colour, easy to apply, skin felt hydrated. Small tube 27ml, but a little goes a long way. Light coverage but buildable with extra application. Very faint, pleasant scent. Quite a runny texture but easy to apply.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good daily use quality and price is super good no coverage color wonderful

715021c8-18ed-4fb6-afc0-298ca09d1841
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great tinted moisturizer for everyday at a affordable price. Compared it to others and this wins hands down.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Very good product and company ,i use it from. Along time , highly recommended

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I saw a lot of good reviews high quality can’t wait to try it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I really liked this foundation, they say it's super from a foundation by Rihanna, it has great light coverage for everyday use, the color went well with my tone, as for the scent I don't feel too much and I finally liked it a lot, I paid cheap I think pays off. If you're looking for a light foundation, it's great for that.