GR
4.1

4.1
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Quality product with yummy taste! I use it with meat and veggies in place of regular ketchup. It tastes pretty close, but is zero calorie and sugar free! Size is good for the price and value. Package is sturdy and glass bottle makes it feel more legit. Ingredients are decent and overall a good product

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Thank you iHerb and Waldens Farm. This is a food hack. Taste good even their creamers. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great product. I like the taste, and I like how it is basically zero calories, as it goes well in my diet. the packaging is made of glass, and you have to refrigerate it after opening. I use it on my meats and in hamburgers when I want the pleasure without the guilt!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Carb free, calorie free, GLUTEN FREE, and tastes awesome!! The best quality BBQ sauce I have ever found. Love the "free" stuff in the ingredients. Use it on chicken and tuna and beef. The size is just perfect. And I love the package! Finally! A GREAT bbq sauce that is not only gluten free but tastes delicious. I could literally just drink a whole bottle...or 2...

Posted on May 14, 2022

Really great considering it's 0 calories. It's very runny, though, and not thick. But the thinness of the sauce is not really a complaint when I tasted the spicy flavor. I love hot spicy things, and this fits the bill. Great with breaded cauliflower, used as a dipping sauce. Very addictive.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

If you’re on a diet cut this tastes great, especially when you cannot have actual bbq sauce. This goes well on grilled chicken and pork. I love that it is zero calories too so you don’t feel any guilt.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am very stasfied with the product. Good quallity and size is o.k also packge is comfotable to use. The taste is good and quality also.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,004

This is a great quality product and something we always have as a staple in our cupboard.