GR

4.2
  • S
Based on 1,151 Ratings
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I absolutely loved this product! It tasted simply phenomenal and the quality was very high. There weren't any harmul ingedients and the product was packaged in a separate container to prevent damage which i was very pleased with. To conclude, the product itself was totally amazing and the way it was packaged made me very happy.

bab76d47-4490-450a-aab9-b15eaaf3dcae
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I really like the Walden Farms Honey Barbecue sauce! It has zero calories, so it's great if you're watching your sugar intake or need to eat less calories. For being calorie-free, it has a lot of flavor. It would be good on chicken, vegetables, chips (potatoes), and tofu. Nice product!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
1,504

I’m going to make some honey barbecue belly pork slices for my family since we are on ketogenic diet and should not use real sugar or honey. Should work well,

Posted on May 1, 2022

I finally got a chance to try this! What an awesome alternative to all those sugar filled sauces. I do TSFL and we prefer to eat low carb, low sugar, and I miss my flavorful condiments. This BBQ sauce has an amazing flavor. It's very liquidy to be honest, but I see they have a thicker sauce available as well. It's seems sweet, I had to double check the sugar content, but it has that cultivated smokey flavor that we strive for in BBQ sauce. I recommend this greatly.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Best barbecue sauce ever made! So good as a topping for chicken and meat in general in the oven, wouldn’t replace their sauces for anything else, even if I ever quit keto, knowing you eat something this tasty and 0 calories, how can you ask for more?

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Taste good and most importantly no calories It is very suitable for weight controlled people and people on keto diet. The Texture is quite watery and it takes quite a lot of portion to do seasoning. It fits with all kind of meat.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I really like this product. I can't believe it's zero calories....what more can you ask for? For no calories I don't think you can expect too much but by far exceeded my expectations.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

High quality, perfect size and dosage. It is a good benefit to my body and taste very well. ingredients. I planning to keep buy this product. It helpful for all age. I believe it will help me to improvement my memory and brain and energy.