Page 1 - Reviews - Vplab, Ultra Women’s Multivitamin Formula, 90 Caplets - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

ordered it because of so many good reviews.... not regretting it for a minute. the smell is not great but the benefit exceeded my expectation. the change in overall energy during the day was instantaneous. usually by noon, I used to feel so tired, and within few days it was no longer the case. the jury is still out regarding my hair fall. but I'm patient :) I will report back on that.. the urine becomes a very highlighted yellow... so just be mindful of that.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Since I started drinking this once a day I felt more energized and alert even after work not unlike before when I go home after work I’ll be all drained out and would just want to go to bed. Thanks to this supplement that is jam packed with quality ingredients I can still help with household chores even after work. The size of the tablet may be large for others but it’s understandable due it’s multiple ingredients. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this to try after the vegan tablet I discarded. Taking into consideration the vast amount of vitamins and minerals plus many other vegan and beauty elements included, I’m really glad at first to purchase it. It says caplets, so my impression is that it’s just a small capsule. But was little dismayed that it was a big yellow tablet and I needed to swallow two everytime. Nevertheless, four star for the ingredients. No bad smell or bad taste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The size of the tablets is a little large, but they are still very easy to swallow. I appreciate the quality of this multivitamin and its incredible range of ingredients which include but are not limited to various antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and lutein. As 2 tablets provides only 38% of the daily Calcium requirements and 24% of the daily Magnesium, I would recommend either purchasing additional Calcium and Magnesium supplements or eating more Calcium- and Magnesium-rich foods on the daily. There's no weird taste or burping up any weird flavors afterwards. Overall, this is a great supplement. I'm really glad a sale encouraged me to try it out! I can't be certain that I would purchase it at its original, higher price.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very good quality vitamins! I really like how active I feel now! Seams very good for my health. It also contains many ingredients that female body needs. Size of capsule is not very big. I like this product because it is good price and very useful for health ❤️ I like the fast delivery too

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These are great. Very potent and cover all the needs. I've been using only there vitamins for years, never failed me, even during times of heavy physical loads, like bodybuilding competition prep and pregnancy (I showed the packaging to my doctor and she approved). I also love the tab coating quality, really easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I’ve only been taking one caplet, and dont use it everyday because i think its too strong for me, the caplet is big and smelly because of the high b complex concentration, I liked how it makes me energized, I dont use a pre workout if I take one of these before working out.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’ve been taking these vitamins for over a month, one per day. I haven’t seen amazing results as I expected for such a high dosage, but I’ll keep taking them, though I don’t think I’ll buy them again cause they’re truly big and hard to swallow, at least for me.

e9ee33fe-a6e3-485b-aede-60e032890e2b
Posted on May 19, 2022

great combination of ingredients and seems like great quality and packaging too! i take one daily and sometimes skip it if im taking other supplements because this multivitamin basically has everything, not sure how effective it is but i hope it works well. there is no taste but the pills are kinda too big so if you’re not into big pills then skip this one

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

bought these for my wife...she's very sensitive to vitamins and they sometimes hurt her stomach. She was more than happy with these that didn't affect her stomach and already feeling the benefits