Page 1 - Reviews - Vplab, Ultra Men’s Sport Multivitamin Formula, 90 Caplets - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 5, 2022

very satisfied, quality products and fast delivery!! The package arrived perfect, efficiency in quality!! every ingredient, size, everything efficiently!! On the eve of spring, we decided to stock up on a complex of vitamins / minerals. We compared several options, this one turned out to be optimal both in composition and in price.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

All of multivitamin supplements need a sufficient period to be well absorbed in body and to see the results on your health To be honest still under process now but price and nutrition facts great for athletes Personally I take Vitamin D, magnesium and zinc separately Suitable for those who r training or workout Thanks

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

VPLab’ Ultra Men’s was a micro nutrient of my choice. I used to purchase food supplements and micro nutrients manufactured by VPLab because of high quality and safety I used to pay attention on AI concentration , and Men’s Ultra Sport had the great balance of vitamins and micro minerals.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My husand: I've tried many different kinds of vitamins, but never time-released or potent. I felt a difference in energy the first day I tried them. I don't know if I'm deficient in something or these are just super potent but I feel really good on them. So far, I've taken them for 3 days and I don't think it's a placebo. I usually drink 2-3 coffees a day. Since I started these, I went down to 1 coffee a day. I don't feel jittery and no negative side effects. My mood is markedly better. I feel more motivated and want to start working out again. Make sure you drink plenty of water though cause my urine was bright yellow. I'm going to stick with these since it's a 3 month supply and I'll update my review after a month or so. Great quality product, wonderful composition, a lot of benefits.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I don’t go in for sports, but my work is connected with physical labor, therefore vitamins are very necessary to restore strength and energy - you cannot get so much from food. In addition to vitamins, this complex also contains minerals and fruit and berry components (so to speak). The jar is large, it will last for six months if you take 1 piece a day. The size is large, but it is swallowed normally. The smell is not very good. The dosages of some vitamins are really high, higher than the daily dosage. Especially group B. I feel the effect, I have more strength and energy!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Excellent product a hard multivitamin 2 caplets per day boost my daily energy and recovery as an athlete. The nutritional value is perfectly rich comparing with other multivitamin and more this multivitamin is rich with important amino acids. I really recommend it

d179c113-695d-45b8-ba41-abd48ca0c9f3
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Received in a good condition. Bought it for my 17 years old son who is an Athlete. Hope it is beneficial for his better performance.

e27bc8b3-2bfd-4f52-9272-c43401892343
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

ordered this product for my husband. very effective. at the beginning it was not noticeable, but after a week he felt a surge of strength in all plans. the condition of the hair improved. the hair began to shine as his hair fell

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great ingredients and I feel much better m, more energy and sense of well being, with adding these into my daily regimen. I have for years taken multi vitamins daily and I’ll continue to do so.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The best vitamins! I've been drinking them as prescribed by a doctor for the third year! I feel much better with them, especially on fitness days