GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Really works!!!

I wanted to wait a long while before I wrote a review for this, because I wanted to comment on if it really works. I can tell you that it 100% does! My knees used to snap crackle and pop every time I bent them. After taking this daily, I've noticed this doesn't happen anymore. The most noticeable difference is when I'm on the treadmill! This stuff works wonders, highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

1500mg of turmeric in each serving! my partner and i are religious with taking these on a daily basis to help with our arthritis. We tried basic turmeric and it just didn't help. We've consisntely taking these for 2 months and wow what a difference. Bonus: they're organic!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I wanted to wait a long while before I wrote a review for this so I could see if it really works. Having taken this for almost two months now, I can say that my knees feel much better. Way less cracking and pain when I get up in the mornings. I feel comfortable taking this for the long term because it's all natural.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I used to take a specific amount of turmeric a day for the health benefits, but it's SO messy and it stains like crazy! It's also not the tastiest thing to eat in huge quantities. Until now! The pills are large, but they go down easily. And you get all the health benefits of turmeric with the additional absorption help from black pepper. I'll keep buying this, beats having yellow hands all the time :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The best orgainc turmeric pills you can find. All Viva Naturals products are top notch but I'm loving their organic line...i also use their organic hair skin nails and my nails have grown SO long! as for the turmeric, i'm taking them for prevention and they're just part of my routine now

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Bye bye joint pain!! I've been taking this product for 3 weeks and I can't say I have full relief but there is defintiely a difference in my joint pain. I've had knee and wrist pain for years and I transitioned away from NSAIDs which were killing my stomach. Trying the natural route and so far so good!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The Viva Naturals Organic Tumeric Curcumin with Black Pepper are a smaller coated tablet. A serving size is 3 tablets and it is recommended to take it with food. I found that coating to be quite pleasant and the size of the tablet easy to swallow. The label said that these were good for daily joint health for active lifestyles. I didn't notice any significant change in my joints, but I also only took the supplements for a few weeks. In my experience it is necessary to take supplements for awhile before you can tangibly see any difference.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The tablets are big, but they go down easily. Guess they need to be of a certain size, they fit a lot of turmeric in one serving!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

If you know turmeric, you know that you need black pepper for absorption. I like this brand because both the turmeric and black pepper are both organic and the potency is great.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I am a loyal customer to Viva Naturals and this is one of my fav products. Bloodwork came back with high CRP levels and this has helped bring it down. Also taking for my knee and wrist pain and it helps with that too