GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a great product for keeping you healthy. I recently put my son in daycare, and since then, it's been a revolving door of sickness at my house. I finally broke down and searched for a product which would help make sure I didn't get sick. Since then, I haven't gotten sick, but my husband (who doesn't take this Elderberry supplement) has gotten sick every time my son comes home with a bug. I will continue to take this, because I have proof that it works!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Never seen an elderberry formula like this so I just had to get it. As a nutritionist I read ingredient labels thoroughly and I can confirm that this is a top notch formula. High dose of every immune-building ingredient you could want and only 2 capsules per day. This is a keeper for sure!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

With a child in school, having an Immune Support addition is a fantastic idea! Viva Naturals: Elderberry, Vitamin C and Zinc 5 - 1 Immune Support vitamins has a great design to it's box and it was easy to open. There was no weird scent to the capsules and they were a bit big but easy enough to swallow thanks to the gelatin capsules. I followed the directions and took them with food and have not suffered any adverse effects. I have not really had a chance to try them out in regards to immune system response but I trust the Viva Natural brand.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

First of all, can I say how much I love the packaging? It's so vibrant and eye-catching! I haven't been plagued by the summer colds that I constantly get since I've been taking these; this is the only new supplement I've added to my daily routine, so I think this must be helping. I compared this product to all of the rest on the market before I purchased, and this formula was the most unique one around. I like that amongst it's ingredients, it has a good dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin and Zinc. The capsules go down easily, I have no issues with the size.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

There is no better formula than this one for immune support. Compare ingredients online and find out for yourself but this is simply the best

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I was so sick of taking multiple supplements for my immune system. Literally was taking 5 of them and now I just take this! it has everything my family needs for our immune health

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Rather than taking my D 5000 i now just take this because you get elderberry and vitamin c too. Took this for 1 week and i was better by day 3

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

All Viva Naturals Products are stellar. The Elderberry is very good. I like to keep Elberberry in my supplement rotation in order to stay healthy. I feel that it helps as I don't get sick as often as others. Does what it is supposed to do.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great 5-in-1 immune booster supplement. and purchasing it from iHerb is even better. Originally, we bought from the big A, but hate to support a woke company, so were very happy to find it here. Fast, free shipping makes it even better.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like products that combine supplements so that I can take less pills. The combinations of Elderberry, Vitamin C and Zinc are great, especially with the viruses that are going around. The pill is large, but easy to swallow, with no funny aftertaste.