GR
4.7

4.7
Kilaunuansa
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Chocolate Collagen Peptides is made for those seeking the same benefits as unflavored, odorless Collagen Peptides, but with an additional flavor boost. Made with natural cocoa powder and a touch of stevia, Chocolate Collagen Peptides contains 0g ADDED SUGAR and adds a chocolate boost to your favorite scoop. Only have inner seal, but this is ORIGINAL!!! FUDGE BROWNIE DIP Yields 4-6 servings Ingredients: 1 C raw cashews (soaked in boiled water for 15 minutes) 1/3 C maple syrup 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides 2-3 T almond milk 1 t vanilla extract Directions: 1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. 2. Scoop into a bowl and add to the charcuterie board. 3. Enjoy with berries, croissant or biscuits!

e31469db-3e18-492d-9b86-306dfc0b89e1
95916933-0882-4f4b-80ad-b05fd57a8014
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

Posted on May 4, 2022

Started using it 2 weeks ago. I completly love the cocoa taste. Was easy to add it to my diet, it is perfect in my porridge in the morning or as a shake with soy milk. It was reccomended to me as a high quality supplement so I can not wait to see the full effects. I will definetly buy it again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I discovered this product while on vacation in Orlando. I was looking for a chocolate collagen and decided to try it. It is absolutely delicious and low carb. I make it with 1/4 cup cream, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 6 ounces decaf coffee all blended together - sometimes I add mct oil. I drink this mixture warmed up. It’s just absolutely delicious - not too bitter; no sugar; not overly sweet. Just amazing.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

If you love chocolate you will love this product. I use it in smoothies but also in my coffee when I crave something sweet to stop me from eating everything in sight! I usually split the recommended dose to more than one beverages throughout the day. I have been using vital proteins collages products for a while now and my skin does feel softer while nails and hair feel stronger. If you find this useful give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
1,347

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

First time having a collagen powder. I bought the chocolate ones since many said that the unflavored ones smells weird. The chocolate ones smells like chocolate but taste sweet with a hint of bitterness at the end. Sometimes this taste discourage me to drink it. Maybe I need to experiment more. However I think it has good quality and the effect is quite good. My skin looks dehydrated and healthy.

f10e5362-1d00-4fe4-ac18-1ec05899051a
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and have always been very health conscious. The ingredient is good and it taste good. I'm getting older and need more collagen. The package size is good and I finish them in a month, when I eat them a few times a week. The quality and size of the product is good.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is the perfect addition to any hot beverage - coffee, hot chocolate. The powder blends very easily. Also works great in cold milk or even water. Not too sweet and no artificial flavor. We have enjoyed all the flavors from this line, but this is so far our favorite! Thank you for selling iHerb - especially the larger size - it's a great value!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been taking this supplement, unflavored, for about 4 months. I decided to try the chocolate, to change it up a bit because I usually mix the unflavored with orange juice. I love it! Even added frozen blueberries which is also lovely. Both products have the same ingredients so you get the same benefits. Great product excellent results.