GR

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Tried so many collagen brands, turns out this one is the one that really works and I can feel the difference. My hair becomes shinier, my nails becomes stronger with pinkier and whiter tip. My mum got the blue bottle one, and she said her wrinkle on her forehead a bit disappeared and smoother. Defo Worth the hype!

22212e1d-2a65-4198-9dea-cc022712c992
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I’ve been using collagen peptides from vital proteins and have seen promising results myself. Thought to try out this beauty collagen, flavouring is very light and bland. Tasted mediocre when mixed with plain water/almond milk, acceptable taste though. Probably would just stick to their collagen peptides, but great purchase nevertheless.

b24bf25a-e837-484c-937f-9dd7482c16f1
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

As we grow older the natural collagen in our bodies begins to decrease and it causes alot of health problems. I originally bought it to increase collagen in my skin and try to fill in my early fine lines. However with use I noticed that it is also helping me with my bones. My Back and hands no longer hurt as much as before. It takes some time to get used to the taste. I noticed that it works better with hot water. I used to mix it with green it but now I take it on its own in warm water as an afternoon relaxing drink.I like the taste now. I do not notice magical improvements in my body but I do feel better internally and I know it is making me stronger. I would recommend you to give it a try.

ee084aa4-0062-479a-8a38-5c0bab6d4eda
11c1494c-aa52-488f-88c9-e519d7282ecc
8a9254f3-ba59-4089-b39a-330c3960e821
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love this product, it’s a complete package to what I need in one product. It leaves my skin glow after couple days of taking it. It’s easy to drink, the quality is very good and the ingredients is not fishy. I like how it makes my skin glow.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I have tried so many brands from the markets. It is really working on my skin and I can see the improvement after two weeks. Very good quality product and I recommend it. It is reduce oil from my oil skin face and acne scares on my face. This is my second time ordered.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Although not the cheapest "Beauty" collagen available, I do love the great taste of the Strawberry Lemon from Vital Proteins. The ingredients make sense to me too, as I prefer the effects of Hyaluronic Acid added in. It dissolves very well in warm water and doesn't clump like some collagen. I mix it with fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tablespoon apple cider vinegar every morning. This is now my 4th or 5th tub and I am seeing improvements like fine lines disappearing, softer skin and the benefits of overall good health. I only wish it would make my hair grow faster... Highly recommend this quality product!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This is my second purchase but I am buying 3 tubs this time while having a discount around. I don't see any result on my skin or hair, but my digestion improves ALOT! That's why I keep buying it. The only concern is it is a bit pricy provided it only serves just 14 days. I hope the brand will produce a bigger tub and offering generous discount.

c25ae942-78f4-4c99-a199-6662fc2e7afc
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I was taking the blue collagen peptides until I discovered the beauty collagen. First week taking it I could clearly see a difference in my skin, hair and nails. Most noticeable, on the skin. Very happy about it! Just purchased my second one, strawberry lemon. There is another flavor, tropical hibiscus. I like both. Noticeable difference by taking it!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love this brand, but I usually can't stand to drink collagen alone in water, and have to mix it with some yougurt or make a smoothie. But this one is so practical, it tastes really good so makes my life so much easier to just add it to water.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I started taking because I am a runner and wanted to protect my knees. I also saw benefits of thicker hair, stronger nails that no longer peel and split and i swear I think the fine lines around my eyes are less. I like this flavour, I do not like all flavours. I mix with a little warm water to dissolve and then add cold. No weird smell either. Highly recommend