GR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

While I was sick my first 20 weeks, this was the only prenatal my body could stomach. Thankful to still get some prenatals by taking this.

Posted on May 27, 2022

great taste, excellent for women who hates taking big tablets of vitamin supplement (like prenatal usually is). doesn't cause any problems in the digestion, fun to take and the quality is good. take in consideration that the ingredients don't include iron -so sometimes it is necessary to add.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Smells so good and delicious taste! Makes me want to eat them like a candies 😅 Hope they’re effective. At least it’s very delicious midday snack!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love the taste, sweet and a little sour...but mostly sweet. Each one is a soft gummy square coated in sugar. I took these during my first two pregnancies. They helped with my sugar craving. Currently taking in hopes of a third..

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A good mix of vitamins and not too much A. The taste is good and that's important when you're a little queasy and not all that hungry. And the price was reasonable. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It is a very delicious way to consume rather than constant swallowing of pills. No strong or funny taste. Just a little too sweet for my liking.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Product: Delicious and way easier than taking the hard pills. No need to take on an empty stomach like some other brands. Delivery: Came within the delivery time frame. Minimal packaging but still well protected without damaging the products.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This vitamin is very chewy. The flavor isn’t overbearing. It’s a good daily supplement and is a good quality source for fiber. The ingredients seems to be pretty balanced. I’m glad it comes in a gummy vitamin.