GR

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Great taste

I buy this for my teens. They happily eat this as it's like candy. I wish it isn't so sweet but kids are not complaining. Everyone needs some supplements as it's not easy to have a balanced nutrition through our diets alone. Multi vitamins tend to be large and having to swallow a few is challenging. These in gummies form makes it easy to take daily.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The package arrived quickly. The size of it and the quality of the ingredients are great. I feel the effect of it since I take a daily dosage, and it provides me with energy, The taste is good, and I really enjoy taking the vitamins every day. The vitamins and antioxidants are a great benefit.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

it taste really good i like it really and its good amount with good price as well . its tase tempt you to take more but ofcourse you cant it still med at the end:)

4adaa37f-b764-4434-a783-8f889b01ecfe
fd8c6325-3b19-499f-9313-d9d0d922d7fa
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These have become the staple vitamins in our home. The flavors are all agreeable; even my husband would don't do peach says they flavor is light enough he can use them all without problem. Chew is between medium and soft; and gummies are rather small, which is always nice.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Haven't actually tried yet, cos I am not finished with my VitaFusion Women Multivites yet. But having tried many other VitaFusion Multivites, I have faith that this product is just as good. VitaFusion makes the best tasting gummies, much superior that other brands. I'll update my review once I try this product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These taste really good and are the perfect size. I can see why they’re sold out all the time and I’m glad I snagged a bottle!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

These taste great and are an easy way to get some additional nutrients if you dont want to swallow a pill. Quality is great. The price here is much better than weve found in stores.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

quality is good, i want to order more but out of stock. taste also good and i can feel the effect in a short time of using it. price is affordable.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Husband does not know how to take tablets so this gummy vitamin is perfect. He now takes everyday and I feel reassured that he now has the recommended daily vitamin intake

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Taste amazing. I replace my traditional multivitamin with these. Seem to do the job but hard to tell. Would probably eat them regardless because they taste so good