GR

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Better than any sleeping pill

I take two of these gummy‘s every night about 30 minutes before I go to bed. They work better than any sleeping pill I have ever used. I wake up refreshed no grogginess. I fall asleep within 30 minutes although they say take it within two hours. If I took it within two hours of going to bed I would be falling asleep early. I love the way they taste, I actually enjoy them. This isn’t my first time buying them. I’ve been buying them for 5+ years and never have had a problem. I can’t read about this product enough.

2dbb6e72-7567-4dc0-9b21-8ae75b273c37
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

These taste so good. It's almost too good! I have used other melatonin products and I keep going back to these. They seem to work really well for me. I tend to keep them in a smaller, cuter container by my bedside on nights I have trouble getting to sleep- due to stress or over active mind. I wake up very clear and not groggy at all. It's a very subtle drowsiness and it doesn't hit super hard. The dosage is good- I mostly take half of one- or on more stressful occasions I have taken two. Both dosages still allow me to wake with no side effects. The texture is that of a normal gummy. I'm quite particular about texture. I find the quality very good and the package is a good size.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I absolutely love these gummies!!! My 3 yr old and my 9 yr old have insomnia and one of these gummies each will sure help them get a good nights rest! They wake up early the next day rested and ready to take on the day!! Highly recommend!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It works great for me. I’ve tried a variety of other brands and delivery methods and this is the one for me. I feel rested without a hangover!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I've tried many melatonin supplements,as well as melatonin mixed with other herbs. this is the most effective and I can take one and a half. It works in about a half an hour.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

as a person that suffer from sleep less night, this product very helpful, the impact take less then half an hour, one by using just one pill.