GR

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Great Value

Everyone needs to have melatonin gummies. We tried about 5 different brands. My kids are so picky this and the Sambucus brands were the only ones they like. This one is better for us though as the dosage is higher and price per gummy is better. My husband and I have had them as well and feel the quality and taste are also good.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

10 year old ADHD son is falling asleep and has no anxiety at bed time resulting in a good nights sleep. No more breakdowns before bed, moving in his sleep and waking up a lot more energised resulting in controlling his behaviour and emotions a lot better. This product was recommended by his Australian Paediatrician.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great value for money and super effective. My kids take them 30min before bed and they start kicking in right on bedtime.They are pretty fussy about their gummies but both of them love the flavour of these which means no more arguments when it’s time to take them!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My kids love the taste of these and they work my 11 yr old daughter takes one at 730 and is in bed by 830 I would be lost without these melatonin gummies they are great

b8fe25ac-2cdf-4002-886a-067dd17c27cb
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Always love these tasty gummies that definitely give me better sleep, I would recommend these supplements for those who are looking to enhance their quality of sleep as well.

4726f30c-c528-471a-b7b2-62fc02069160
488f1859-3705-43c0-8fd8-b7bc565741c0
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

No isues on quality. highly recomended. Size / dosage was good for value. Dosgage can be bought in multiple sizes. great for sleep. no issue with taste. Loads of benefits.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.